• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PatriotPride

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Valley Forge, PA
    This is so stupid. I missed the part of the 2nd Amendment where it says we should allow an illegitimate government agency to infringe on our RKBA. The 2nd Amendment ESPECIALLY applies to gunpowder---which WAS in use when it was written.

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    1. If you are gonna buy explosives, quick Google the laws on them.
    2. If you can only mix 50lbs, then do 49lbs loudly.
    3. If you are gonna do 49lbs let the neighbors know.
    4. If you are ready to do 49lbs and plan to nuke a vehicle, have a ball, but don't record the event on video.
    5. If you do record evidence for friends, family and the prosecutor, do not be surprised when he uses it at trial and wins simply by saying to the jury, "Does this look like a bomb to you?"

6. Of course, none of this should matter but it does. Our Constitutional protections on these items are effectively dead...

YMMV

MilitaryArms

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2008
    Yup, I haven't ordered any for a few years. I'm placing an order next week to stock up. You know it will be gone soon.

Ogre

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Looks to be just another instance of the govt. telling us what we can or can't have.... I see absolutely nothing wrong with what he did. If there were complaints or reports to the Law, then once officers arrived and identified the situation, they should have told them "thanks for your time and we're sorry to have bothered you."

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    117   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    guess i better get another 20#'s......only law i knew for it....if it's mixed it can't be transported....must be popped where it was mixed:dunno:

Duncan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 27, 2010
    South of Indy
    Greetings to all and Happy Thanksgiving,

Just in case anyone might want to know, Knob Creek (15 miles from where I live) has banned the use and sales of Tannerite. They never explained to me why but you can buy it or use it there anymore under any circumstances. Here's their phone number just in case you don't believe me: 502.922.4457. You can shoot a .50 machine there, a 37 MM tank round, and anything else (pretty much), but no Tannerite....

Have not been down there for a couple of shoots ... does that mean that they no longer use it with the fuel oil drums that explode ?
    I was my understanding that was the explosive used to set off the drums during the machine gun shot .
    Thanks
    Duncan

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    If this was a free country, would you have to worry about how & where you bought items? Would you have to worry about what you did to your own stuff in the middle of your own field? Would you worry about recording your fun?

The Nanny Staters and their victimless crime laws have ruined our once great nation.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    A buddy of mine buys the stuff and puts it in small pill bottles then sets it next to prairie dog holes and then waits for a crowd to gather. He's there by invitation to thin the prairie dog population on a guys ranch. Not sure if I agree with his methods but give him a +1 for originality!!

Top Bottom