• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • worddoer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   1
    Jul 25, 2011
    Wells County
    Welcome to the Glock side....we have BACON!!!:bacondance::bacondance::bacondance::bacondance:

images

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    New Albany
    I realize I could live with myself for buying a Glock....the tilting link barrel IS a JMB design!! Darren, I recently found an older Llama 1911 in a gun store for about $160....rough and rusty blueing......project gun.......??

Cerberus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 27, 2011
    Floyd County
    I used to like Glocks.......until I purchased a used S&W model 15 revolver. Haven't shot a Glock since then. Even my long time love the 1911 has taken a back seat.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I realize I could live with myself for buying a Glock....the tilting link barrel IS a JMB design!! Darren, I recently found an older Llama 1911 in a gun store for about $160....rough and rusty blueing......project gun.......??

Not a Llama.......not a spec gun. Pas on it.

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Went shooting today, with some family members....Glock owners all....I like the 19, and want a 26 so bad I can taste it......what's happening to me?
    I love John Browning....I love John Browning......I love John Browning..........

Instead of a Glock 26, get a Glock 27 (.40SW) and get a Glock 33 barrel (357 Sig) too.

Then you can have the option of .40SW and a REAL badass round, the 357 Sig in a package the same size as a Glock 26.

17 squirrel

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 15, 2013
    Kraft is having a recall on the sour apple koolaid you bought. Something about some kind of hallucinogenic drug a employee slipped in a few packets on the assembly line. The symptoms will fade away in a few days.

Don't drink the koolaid.. Rev Jim Jones.

LtScott14

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Apr 13, 2008
    Porter County
    G19 has become my favorite as well. Also own a G21, and it is moving up in pref on a daily count. Use to carry 2- G22/27, and never felt undergunned. I retired from the job, turned in my 40cal guns, and walked into a NIB G19. Never looked back.

Back in Prehistoric Days, the S&W M10/15 was the accepted LEO firearm. Then M19/66, then 686, Wonder Nines(5906, 4006, etc). Hard to retire the older revolvers, but new era demands upgrades. G19, and cousins make the grade.

The FBI Miami Shootout displayed the need, Glock responded. Most LEO/Feds use a Glock of some type. (Other brands are very acceptable, but universal fit/application is well for non LEO as well).

Glad to see Glock become accepted. Heard a lot of rumors that plastic guns would fall apart, blow up, stop working, but look at the G17. Still popular.
    Good luck.

17 squirrel

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 15, 2013
    G19 has become my favorite as well. Also own a G21, and it is moving up in pref on a daily count. Use to carry 2- G22/27, and never felt undergunned. I retired from the job, turned in my 40cal guns, and walked into a NIB G19. Never looked back.

Back in Prehistoric Days, the S&W M10/15 was the accepted LEO firearm. Then M19/66, then 686, Wonder Nines(5906, 4006, etc). Hard to retire the older revolvers, but new era demands upgrades. G19, and cousins make the grade.

The FBI Miami Shootout displayed the need, Glock responded. Most LEO/Feds use a Glock of some type. (Other brands are very acceptable, but universal fit/application is well for non LEO as well).

Glad to see Glock become accepted. Heard a lot of rumors that plastic guns would fall apart, blow up, stop working, but look at the G17. Still popular.
    Good luck.

I believe you will find S&W answered that problem with the 10mm then to 40 caliber. Glock responded about 5 years after the Miami shootout, the 10mm went into production in 91.

Last edited:

Tomahawkman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Aug 7, 2014
    Hamilton County
    I currently carry the 19 and eventually think I will buy a sub compact for ease of concealment. I'm torn on getting a 26 or waiting and getting a 43...
    As tempting as the 43 is ill probably end up with the 26 for its ability to take my 19 mags..

Decisions decisions...

Top Bottom