• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • StringerBell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2016
    Rushville
    I need a little advice. One of my employees (really nice kid) has a tattoo on his right forearm that he'd like to get removed. It's just a basic, black tattoo that I can't really describe. Sort of looks like a tree with some letters under it. He is very embarrassed by it and what it represents to him. He has a past that he isn't proud of and has made many changes to set his life on a different path. He refuses to even discuss the tattoo when asked about it. As a Christmas gift, I would like to give him the money to get the tattoo removed or, depending on the cost, at least get started on ts removal. I'm not an inky and have no idea where to go, what reasonable and customary charges are for this service, or if there are different methods or procedures to be considered. I'd appreciate any advice or thoughts you guys might be able to offer.

boogieman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Nov 14, 2009
    under your bed!!!
    Tattoo removal is not cheap, laser removal is about the most complete method but is very painful and usually involves about 10 treatments depending on how dark and deep the ink is. I believe it costs thousands to get it done

MoparMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    The removal process is very expensive and takes multiple treatments at times. Why not just a coverup?

Top Bottom