• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sheltowee

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 18, 2013
    Seymour
    Anyone here get tattoos? Where do you like to go? Do you have a favorite artist?
    I just had an old faded tattoo covered at Popsey's in Seymour. They did a pretty good job.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Only 2 of my 7 were done here in the states. The rest were done in Okinawa. Looking to get another one here in probably the next few months of a female cardinal for my grandmother on my mom's side after going 10yrs since my last tat.

w_ADAM_d88

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Greenfield
    Can't offer any input but seeing where/who people recommend.

The only one I've got was done in my homestate of VA by a friend of mine that I played baseball with through high school.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I have a full sleeve, private artist... but Brandy at Native Ink, in Elwood, is one of the best in the country.

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    Junior Purvis at Altered Image Tattoo on south Emerson. He did my leg sleeve, shoulder, one on other leg and my full back. Hes one of the best from portraits to flash. Great guy, have known him 20yrs.

UTL

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2015
    Central Indiana
    Timothy Boor in KoKomo will do my next and last one. THe guys work is amazing to say the least and does the type of work Im looking for. (find the style you want done then find the artist that specializes in that style)

Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Aug 4, 2017
    Fishers
    I have a few from Eric Norvell at Artistic Skin Design in Noblesville.

tSklTIM.jpg

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    I have one over each shoulder blade which are pretty pathetic looking and I'm hoping to get them covered. I just had one done on my inner forearm a few months ago. Long story short, it was a desperate plea to get God's attention and hopefully spare a friend of mine, unfortunately it didn't work and he passed. My best friend and I both had the same tattoo done in the same location, inside the left forearm. We're both right handed and now anytime we shoot a bow, rifle, shotgun, handgun, slingshot or just about anything else the tattoo will be there to remind us of our friend.

It means Hold On 503, you had to know him to get it but 503 was his unit number, he was the Chief of the Guthrie, KY police department.

SHjLKuAh.jpg

boosteds13cc

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 5, 2011
    Lowell
    Had 3 done by guys that worked at tainted skin in crown point, they started a new parlor in lowell called black devil tattoo. Awesome group of people.

semperfi211

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Near Lowell
    I got one in Subic Bay and I got one from Roy Boys in Gary when he was alive. Thinking about another but not sure where to go.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom