• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hales718

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 1, 2010
    Westfield, IN
    Does anyone have any reviews on the Taurus Millennium pro 140 .40 cal? Just trying to find gun for my brother thats no more than $450. Open to hear the good and the bad!! Thanks!!:rolleyes:

PLANEMECH

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    Decatur, IN
    Got one bought off a buddy. Have had no issues with it. Wanted something more sub compact when riding Motorcycle and had a little more punch. He also had no problems when he had it. Also like the ability for second strike instead of having to rake the slide automatically.

BlueEagle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Southern Indiana
    My aunt has ones. No problems with it so far. Seems to me to be a shooting gun. Not too pretty, but goes bang every time and don't cost much so if you drop it, you don't care.

sprshggy07

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 13, 2010
    Terre Haute
    I had a Millenuim Pro .45 and it fit my hand well and was pretty much flawless as far as ammo was concerned. I ended up getting rid of it because it ejected brass directly at my face.

Carrtech1

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 16, 2010
    My brother used to own one before he bought his Glock. He carried it for a very long time and I don't believe he had any problems with it. I shot it myself and yes, it was a little snappy, but that's what you will get with a lightweight sub compact .40 caliber. They do have an awesome warranty!

rlidgard

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    NWI
    i owned one for less than a month. worst trigger pull ever. but i got it used for 200. couldnt complain. but for 450. u can get almost any used glock. check out the cz po7 duty. or a rock island 1911

Jubba

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2010
    WAL-MART
    I have one and it's a great gun. I carry it or my 709 slim more often than my Glock. The pt140 has been flawless while the Glock has not.

Easy1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2012
    Kokomo
    Got one bought off a buddy. Have had no issues with it. Wanted something more sub compact when riding Motorcycle and had a little more punch. He also had no problems when he had it. Also like the ability for second strike instead of having to rake the slide automatically.

I own the 9mm for this reason - more compact. I love mine though and haven't had a problem at all!

PapaScout

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jun 30, 2008
    Live in Wilbur, Work in Indy
    I used to own a Taurus PT-145 and it was a good little shooter. I did trade it out for a Glock 27. Used the Glock was more money but it's a better fit for me.

As others have stated, my recommendation is to use the $450 to buy a used G-27.

Salvation

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2011
    Hamilton Co
    Mine seems to shoot a little low and left but that may be my own fault. It has never failed to go bang though.

Only problem Ive run into is finding a good holster for it. Plenty of generic styles but very few model specific ones.

Kevin

FERLACH

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 28, 2010
    Plainfield
    I have owned a Mill-Pro PT145 for 6 maybe 8 years. Has always functioned 100%. However, I own other guns that have a better trigger. I guess that means I can shoot them more accurate. In truth, I shoot all my single action autos more accurate than any double action auto.

Top Bottom