• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tlfuller27

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    Nappanee,IN
    Question maybe im overlooking obvious but if a raging judge can fire 45/ 410/ 454 can a casull 454 fire 45/410/454 just wondering Im not sure and was looking to buy a casull

Voldemort

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 4, 2014
    Indiana
    No, just relaxing at home farting around on this site. Didnt know there was a max per day limit. Or people with nothing better to do than count my post's.

LANShark42

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Evansville
    No max per day limit - key is that they be QUALITY posts. This is not a buy/sell/trade site. If you're looking for that you might want to move on. Otherwise, it might be a good idea to read the FAQs.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    No, just relaxing at home farting around on this site. Didnt know there was a max per day limit. Or people with nothing better to do than count my post's.

Please take this opportunity to ask you to read the FAQ which can be found in my signature below. It's pointed out in great detail why we have the 50 post rule because to the newcomer it can seem like an obscure rule for us to want to enforce. In order to participate in the classifieds, you must contribute to the forum by either
    1) content in the form of 50 quality posts (not one liners) or
    2) financially by becoming a site supporter. That information can be found here: https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/site_s..._are_here.html

Please remember, we are a forum first and then a place for classifieds. There is a plethora of information available here and that's what keeps people here and what allows us to have a classifieds section.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Voldemort

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 4, 2014
    Indiana
    Again, it was an off the cuff question. I dont believe it warranted such responses and a reduction. I've made no mention of classifieds. I would think a more reasonable approach would be to issue a warning or just remove that offensive question, not nuke other posts Ive made. I certainly see one liners and questionable "quality" posts elsewhere.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Again, it was an off the cuff question. I dont believe it warranted such responses and a reduction. I've made no mention of classifieds. I would think a more reasonable approach would be to issue a warning or just remove that offensive question, not nuke other posts Ive made. I certainly see one liners and questionable "quality" posts elsewhere.

Your FIRST 50 posts are required to be Quality Posts, and not One Liners. As I stated in my PM to you, I am not aware of any Internet Forums that do not have Rules of some sort. We are a great community, I hope you can try to understand our simple rules, and stick around to be part of it, however, we do enforce our Rules here in order to keep it the great Forum that it is.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom