• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Indiana

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Fishers, IN
    Give them a call and explain the situation. I purchased a used model 92 that had poor accuracy, sent it in and it came back with a new barrel and the inside of the action was spotless. They stand behind there products much better than others.

w_ADAM_d88

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Greenfield
    Well after debating with myself on what I should do, I decided to try and fix it myself. Last night I sat down and started taking stuff apart. I was nervous to do so because this is my first and only revolver (as of now). But I figured that it does'nt work now so the what's the worst that could happen. Anyways, once I got it apart I noticed there was a spring that was attached to the release mechanism, that was all gummed up with grease, dirt, and debris. I cleaned the spring with some solvent, and re-oiled that spring along with every other spring while I had it apart. Once I put it back together, it worked like a charm. Thanks for all the input and I will keep all this in mind in case I ever do need to use the Taurus repair policy.

Bapak2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Glad you got it working. I just arrange to send my 709 Slim back for repair for FTF and FTE. At this point it looks like Taurus will pay Fed Ex for the weapon to be picked up and delivered to the Florida office.

Top Bottom