• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HenryWallace

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    Is there a chance that refunds this year.. mean turn in your guns???

Debt ceiling, fiscal cliff, no Jan 1st tax filing(delayed until the 30th)... Is there a correlation between all of this and the possibility of a gun ban?

What if they don't raise the debt ceiling by Feb? Does that mean that they may choose to not pay China? Or perhaps choose not to pay SS or Refunds? It's sort of like maxing out the CC. What will they choose not to pay?

Then what? Could our Guns be seen as a bargaining tool? Could this be an enticement to spark a revolt? Or are they just testing the waters for a future end run around the 2nd amendment?

Just curious... Just have this on my mind.. I suppose it's all a "conspiracy" until it actually happens.

Last edited:

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    yep, yep, maybe, yep , wow, you sure worry a lot. Please join me and many others who are sending letters to our lawmakers to stop the anti 2nd Amendment laws BEFORE they are made.

HavokCycle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 10, 2012
    Zionsville

Debt ceiling, fiscal cliff, no Jan 1st tax filing(delayed until the 30th)... Is there a correlation between all of this and the possibility of a gun ban?

What if they don't raise the debt ceiling by Feb? Does that mean that they may choose to not pay China? Or perhaps choose not to pay SS or Refunds? It's sort of like maxing out the CC. What will they choose not to pay?

Then what? Could our Guns be seen as a bargaining tool? Or, what better way to start a revolt? Could this be an enticement to spark a revolt? Or are they just testing the waters for a future end run around the 2nd amendment?

Just curious... Just have this on my mind.. I suppose it's all a "conspiracy" until it actually happens.

ripped from pat miller.

he did have some good points tho.

want my opinion? DEFAULT. let it go over. let the feds FAIL. indiana is one of the few states that has it figured out. we are one of the FEW states that have the ability to provide for itself. something of EVERYthing is made here. fuel, cars, housing, lumber, electronics, stone, clothing, and FOOD. ive edited 3 times now because i keep thinking of more of our resources.

we'll need some damn fine border patrol tho.. the Illinois progressives will start to get pretty damn hungry..

IRISH1

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 9, 2012
    South Bend
    `

you give the government too much credit.......they may talk a good game but that oesn't mean they can plan one.......you put a lot of thought into that you should write a hypothetical book about what could happen if the government attempted to pull a stunt like that.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    Perhaps we should propose a bill, that if the federal government goes irreparably down the crapper Indiana will default to a separate self governing entity? Even better, include a passage that allows for Indiana to charter its own militia for protection of its new sovereignty during such collapse. It would be a long shot, but I sure could see such a bill passing.

beeeman

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    never heard of pat miller, but I'll listen now.
    He's in fort Wayne on wowo. Most of his show is regurgitated from the Drudge Report. I agree with most of what he says, but he's pretty tame and avoids making any statements that might be deemed "controversial". Doesn't really take a stand on a controversial issue. Lot of call-in audience blabbering.

digitalphoenix

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2012
    In a cornfield.
    You can only let it happen unless you choose not to take action now by contacting your reps now. Their inboxes and voicemails are crammed, I mean crammed with us *****ing at them to stand by the constitution.

HavokCycle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 10, 2012
    Zionsville
    He's in fort Wayne on wowo. Most of his show is regurgitated from the Drudge Report. I agree with most of what he says, but he's pretty tame and avoids making any statements that might be deemed "controversial". Doesn't really take a stand on a controversial issue. Lot of call-in audience blabbering.

yeah. he's more of a call-in show. i preferred casey milller a lot more. he seemed a lot younger, passionate, and angry than miller.
    the people that Miller put on air is like.. he has to spend several seconds in silence to be able to put a spin or decipher what Toothless Joe just said. no production value.

then again, i prefer glenn beck to them all, so take that for what its worth.

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I write the president and my local representatives in DC every two days. I have agreed to have my letters printed in the Congressional Papers. They know how I stand on the budget and gun controll issues. I will not let them forget me either.

Of course, I know I can write them but no where does it say they will read what I have written. I am no fool, but neither are they.

My Uncle had a rope hanging from a ring in our bull's nose. The rope had to be yanked every now and then to get the bull's attention. Then there was the old mule. A 2X4 worked best for that critter.

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    I've said it for years, under some national health care system they'll probably try some "healthy environment" clause in recuperation from "free government paid for surgical procedure".

They'll drag their heals and other, if you don't agree to give up your stuff.

I bet 80% would turn a gun or a couple in, if not all.

The avg gun owner probably has less than a 2K in firearm inventory, so even a 15K minor outpatient deal in trade would seem to them to be the "bargain".

They don't want to come and get your stuff, they want you to give it to them, and most will because they are cheap of mind, wallet and spirit.

jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN

Then what? Could our Guns be seen as a bargaining tool? Could this be an enticement to spark a revolt? Or are they just testing the waters for a future end run around the 2nd amendment?

If they try with holding my refund to get me to turn in my guns, this next year, I will have NOTHING with held. :)

ViperJock

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Fort Wayne-ish
    A financial tip:
    You can decide how much to have withheld. Don't withhold. Put all that had been withheld into an interest bearing account. In April pay taxes.

Letting them withhold and getting a return is easier but it costs you money. You must be disciplined to do it this way but you will come out on top. Too late for last year....

Many happy returns,
    Viperjock

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    yeah. he's more of a call-in show. i preferred casey milller a lot more. he seemed a lot younger, passionate, and angry than miller.
    the people that Miller put on air is like.. he has to spend several seconds in silence to be able to put a spin or decipher what Toothless Joe just said. no production value.

then again, i prefer glenn beck to them all, so take that for what its worth.

Casey Hendrickson was great. Federated Media, who owns WOWO and a few other stations wanted Casey to do the afternoon show in South Bend. You can listen to him live online if you can not pick up the station at home. I loved Casey at WOWO and really hoped he was able to stay. From hints he dropped, I believe he was wanting to stay as well.

95.3 MNC

And I agree, Glenn has them all beat.

Sorry. . . back on topic.

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    ripped from pat miller.

he did have some good points tho.

want my opinion? DEFAULT. let it go over. let the feds FAIL. indiana is one of the few states that has it figured out. we are one of the FEW states that have the ability to provide for itself. something of EVERYthing is made here. fuel, cars, housing, lumber, electronics, stone, clothing, and FOOD. ive edited 3 times now because i keep thinking of more of our resources.

we'll need some damn fine border patrol tho.. the Illinois progressives will start to get pretty damn hungry..

We also have a few major medical supply companies. Where we make them :)

Top Bottom