• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tskin

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2008
    West Central Indiana
    I left a little early & heard a local radio station saying there were at least 2,000+ there (I thought more than that). The people were organized & I thought everything went as good as possible. Here's a few pics - I'm sure others will be posting more. Good job everyone.....
    SDC10175-1.jpg

SDC10163.jpg

SDC10172.jpg

possum_128

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Martinsville area
    Are you the guy I seen in a green field jacket with the new ingo hat on backwards with all the camera equipment? If so, you were the only one I saw with an ingo hat on, besides me of course!:D

It looked like a lot more than 2000 to me too. I had a good time. Kutos to all who showed up.:rockwoot:

tskin

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2008
    West Central Indiana
    Are you the guy I seen in a green field jacket with the new ingo hat on backwards with all the camera equipment? If so, you were the only one I saw with an ingo hat on, besides me of course!:D

It looked like a lot more than 2000 to me too. I had a good time. Kutos to all who showed up.:rockwoot:

Negative. Indianapolis Star is saying police guessed around 2500 in attendance & the organizers were saying much more....

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008

I had mine on. I was along Washington Street the whole time. The guy you described above was ArchBishop. I briefly introduced myself. He was certainly spreading the word about INGO!

Archbishop

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    INDY
    i was the guy in the green jacket hat on backwards. (Bill of hat gets in way of camera.) I will be posting a bit later when I'm done sorting. (took a about 150 shots.)

Hoosier8

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   1
    Jul 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I didn't see any INGO hats, though I was looking.

If you saw a tall older gentleman in a black leather coat and rolling a funny looking black bicycle with 20" wheels, that was me. I had on my black stocking cap with the INGO bacon patch on front.

It was a great rally, a grreat happening, and some great speeches. I am so glad I went. Thinking of going to Washington if that gets organized.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    My favorite because they were right beside the "Stay off Grass" sign....

PICT0112.jpg

PICT0114.jpg

PICT0121.jpg

PICT0122.jpg

PICT0128.jpg

PICT0135.jpg

I'll paste the link to the album once the rest uploads. I had a minor glitch halfway through the upload....

Top Bottom