• GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    What is wrong with people? Assuming the story presented is accurate: is it any wonder kids grow up, behaving the way some do, when the adults act the way they do? Geesh...

beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    Whatever happen to the bully programs for kids? Oh, almost forgot, the teachers can bully but the students can't. That sounds logical, considering.:rolleyes:

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Salem
    "If you don't eat yer meat, you can't have any pudding! How can you have any pudding if you don't eat yer meat?!" :D

On a serious note - I agree with you GFGT...

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    "If you don't eat yer meat, you can't have any pudding! How can you have any pudding if you don't eat yer meat?!"

But in town, it was well known when they got home at night, their fat and psychopatic wives would thrash them within inches of their lives.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Gee, I wonder what race her teacher is.

(Someone prove me wrong and make me feel stupid)

You've got to be fair. Being in Philly, she could even be a Romney fan. Philly fans aren't the most polite.

At least the teacher was correct in comparing Romney to the KKK. I mean, he isn't really a hate monger but he does seem pretty liberal and the KKK was founded by Democrats.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Gee, I wonder what race her teacher is.

(Someone prove me wrong and make me feel stupid)

I can do a bit more for you Benny. Teacher's name is Ms. Taylor-Garvey.

Here is the school website with the teacher's name:
    Who We Are - The School District of Philadelphia

You will note only 2 female teachers
    The other teacher is a Special Education teacher and based on the various news articles the student was not special ed. So that leaves you with one other teacher.

Philly Student Told to Lose Romney T-Shirt or Get Out | NBC New York

I'm sure if you do more digging you can find the teacher's full name and her home address. :whistle:

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    From the OP link:

According to the Philadelphia Inquirer, 16-year-old Samantha Pawlucy said she was told Carroll High is a “Democratic school,” and that wearing a pro-Romney-Ryan shirt is analogous to the teacher, who is black, wearing a KKK shirt.

Philadelphia School District spokesman Fernando Gallard confirmed to the Philly School Files blog that last Friday at Carroll High, “a teacher made some comments to a student wearing a Romney T-shirt in their classroom. The comments were of a political nature, and also of a personal nature. We are looking into the comments, and the conduct of the teacher.”

The teacher has been transferred to another classroom while the district conducts its investigation and determines whether to pursue disciplinary action.

Well, yeah. The teacher ought to have to wear Samantha's Romney T-shirt for the next four weeks.

Last edited:

beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    What is wrong with people? Assuming the story presented is accurate: is it any wonder kids grow up, behaving the way some do, when the adults act the way they do? Geesh...
    Well, you see, in their twisted minds, the kid commited an unforgivable kiddy crime that will most likely follow her through the rest of her school years and possibly longer. I'm sure the public will remember this instance and later convict her in adulthood.:rolleyes:

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Whatever happen to the bully programs for kids? Oh, almost forgot, the teachers can bully but the students can't. That sounds logical, considering.:rolleyes:

Oddly enough, October is "anti-bully" month in schools all across the nation :rockwoot:

FWIW, my daughter attends high school in very liberal Cook County, Illinois. The parking lot is full of Obama bumper stickers. My daughter, who is an arch conservative, is often quiet about her political views at school because she is so overwhelming outnumbered by the liberal attitude of the faculty and students that she'd be fighting all day every day.

Even without bullying, an overall tone can be established that forces students to keep their mouths shut and views to themselves.

Top Bottom