Dec 5, 2015
    Indy

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    I wonder if these pedo teachers at least taught their students that "Teacher's of the Year" makes no grammatical sense before they were hauled off to jail.

:):

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    South Ripley had two pedo teachers that were just fired and no charges pressed when my boys went there.
    SR is a small community school. If there were at least two known pedo teachers there I'm sure there was more or smarter ones.
    Now just imagine how many are at the bigger schools....

Point of this thread is do not trust your children to anyone including those who are supposed to be educators. As we see even ones with to awards such as teacher of the year.

I think educators who use their position and molested children should be given harsher sentences.

As Route 45 posted above so should those who are predators in the pulpit.

Last edited:

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Guys that dreamed of meeting teachers like this when they were in school are now looking down their noses at the very teachers they wished they had.
    Looking down their noses!!!??? How do you think the California chick won that award? I voted for her 2,257 times!

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Point of this thread is do not trust your children to anyone including those who are supposed to be educators. As we see even ones with to awards such as teacher of the year.

Statistically speaking, most molesters are family members or friends of the family.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Statistically speaking, most molesters are family members or friends of the family.
    However, the only two pedophiles I've encountered were the two teachers at south Ripley high school. These teachers had my sons in their classes so you meet them then learn what they've done and the school just fires them so they can continue at a different school district.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    However, the only two pedophiles I've encountered were the two teachers at south Ripley high school. These teachers had my sons in their classes so you meet them then learn what they've done and the school just fires them so they can continue at a different school district.
    There was one former teacher at my kids school that was arrested and plead guilty for soliciting a minor a couple of years after he had transferred school. Of the people I know that were molested as children, all were by family/friends of family including mom/dad boyfriend/girlfriend. And that number is much higher than one. One case was the babysitter.

What else can the school do other than fire them? They can't press charges, and I'm guessing the police were notified by the school or the parents.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    There was one former teacher at my kids school that was arrested and plead guilty for soliciting a minor a couple of years after he had transferred school. Of the people I know that were molested as children, all were by family/friends of family including mom/dad boyfriend/girlfriend. And that number is much higher than one. One case was the babysitter.

What else can the school do other than fire them? They can't press charges, and I'm guessing the police were notified by the school or the parents.
    stop with facts. Those don't matter only feelings. ATAP.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    according to ingo none. I informed the wife what she was this weekend.
    Nah, but IMO some may go into that profession for ease of access to vulnerable children. Same goes for clergy, day care workers, therapists, boy/girl scout leaders, boys/girls club, etc. And some may seek out men/women to date that have children for the same reason. Pretty much anything that will give them access to and authority and/or trust over children.

The former teacher that worked at my local schools didn't get busted for any of his students, he got caught in an amateur online sting. I talked to several of his former students and none of them or their friends could remember him acting inappropriately in that manner or got that type of "vibe" from him.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    according to ingo none. I informed the wife what she was this weekend.
    Wow you took a leap. Where did all that come from?
    We are addressing the fact that some teachers, and those who are supposed to be top of the line teachers are in fact pedophiles.
    Sticking your head in the sand, and saying because my wife, or whomever is a teacher and isn't a pedophile does nothing to address the problem.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Wow you took a leap. Where did all that come from?
    We are addressing the fact that some teachers, and those who are supposed to be top of the line teachers are in fact pedophiles.
    Sticking your head in the sand, and saying because my wife, or whomever is a teacher and isn't a pedophile does nothing to address the problem.
    Believe me there are many posts inferring that all teachers are groomers or pedos or whatever both here and in the groomers thread. There are bad people everywhere. Focusing on one group doesn't make it any better and instead brings out the ATAP crap.

I've met 2 pedos in my life and known several people that were molested. All but one were family members. The last one was a neighbor. How about we stop the labeling and focus on the fact that we have let the mental health care of this country go to hell?

BankShot

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2020
    Clark County
    It's good to see that they are at least doing something about it now. As a 16-year-old in the late 80s my wife was one of several girls that a male teacher tried to start a relationship with. He finally was caught with a girl and was asked to resign. The next year he was teaching HS at an adjacent school district. I believe he was at least caught before it got very physical.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    It's good to see that they are at least doing something about it now. As a 16-year-old in the late 80s my wife was one of several girls that a male teacher tried to start a relationship with. He finally was caught with a girl and was asked to resign. The next year he was teaching HS an an adjacent school district.
    This is what I'm talking about when I mentioned those two at my local small town high school. They just got fired and went to a different school to perfect their ways of molesting other children.

I think overall pedophiles need much harsher sentences than they currently have.

BankShot

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2020
    Clark County
    This is what I'm talking about when I mentioned those two at my local small town high school. They just got fired and went to a different school to perfect their ways of molesting other children.

I think overall pedophiles need much harsher sentences than they currently have.
    I was a freshman in college at the time and she had to talk me out of going after him when she told me about it. At the time they were able to keep it quiet by basically convincing the girls that it would destroy their lives if it became public. I think, or at least hope, that it is handled better than that now days.

Top Bottom