• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • william

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Fishers
    That place is ran by the same people as the Indiana Gun Club. Last time I was there they had lots of powder and primers at good prices. You have to ask though it was not out where you could see it. Just give them a call first. I saved about $50 going to them rather than ordering from Midway and no shipping costs.

Yeah

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 3, 2009
    Dillingham, AK
    Good people, across the board.

When I don't have the time or patience to wait out Powder Valley's shipping, this is the only local alternative.

DocIndy

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Mar 30, 2010
    Franklin
    +1

They have lots of powder in stock and not just 1 lb canisters, but lots of 8 lb. jugs too. Primers are in the case, but powder is out on the shelf. All the shotshell supplys are up at the skeet range. Really friendly bunch to deal with.

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    I am going to have to get down there and check that place out. I have not been to Atterbury in years.

reload4ever

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Last time i was at atterbury i was at a M60 range wearin green and a smile on my face from shootin the legs off the target. Gonna have to check out this place myself cause there's nuthin around here.

fire259

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 6, 2010
    Brown County
    :+1:for Atterbury shooting range. It's only 10 minutes from my house. Great facility, great prices. Was just there Sunday. The guy behind the counter said they will be getting an FFL and selling firearms before too long.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    :+1:for Atterbury shooting range. It's only 10 minutes from my house. Great facility, great prices. Was just there Sunday. The guy behind the counter said they will be getting an FFL and selling firearms before too long.

What time where you there? I was there from 12:30 to 3:30.

Top Bottom