• ...and so much more!
  • foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    These people are full on idiots.

Either they are lying about being vaccinated OR the vaccine sucks.

I know I don't typically like binary thinking but sometimes even I get mad.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I think it's a mixture of both. I really don't believe it when politicians are saying they've been vaccinated and I also have been hearing that the efficacy of the vaccine is lower than it was purported to be.

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    These people are full on idiots.

Either they are lying about being vaccinated OR the vaccine sucks.
    Saw interview with Karl Rove this morning in which he stated they all were required to be vaccinated to enter the statehouse. How long ago is a relevant question as it takes a couple weeks or so to become fully effective. Remember the three in the US are RNA vaccines, not the ones like smallpox that introduce a benign form of the virus to trigger antibody production. It's a different mechanism to generate immunity. (Not certain what the Euro vax is.) If they were fully vaxed a month ago it shouts volumes about vax efficacy.

What can be stated is none have severe symptoms (yet). In addition, the WH isn't talking about vax "breakthroughs" other than fatalities. CDC released a report about vax breakthroughs reported to them from Jan 1st - April 30th by 46 states and territories. That means some combination of 10 jurisdictions did not report anything to the CDC:
    • 50 States
    • District of Columbia
    • 5 Populated Territories (American Samoa, Guam, Marianas Islands, USVI, & Puerto Rico)
    • Total: 56 sovereign or semi-sovereign jurisdictions, 10 of which are missing from the data.
    It's important to note that reporting to CDC is voluntary, requested and encouraged, but not required. In addition, they must rely on the veracity and integrity in the reporting. I've attached the PDF of the report but it's a difficult read wading through the 3rd and 4th paragraphs and trying to do the math to distill the numbers down to how many contracted Wuhan after complete vaccination, how many were hospitalized with it as the proximate cause for hospitalization, and how many died from it as proximate cause of death. Be cautious about doing math regarding total reported breakthroughs as a percentage of total fully vaccinated. It would only reflect total reported cases with undoubtedly a significant number of asymptomatic not being reported plus a sizeable number with minor symptoms that don't bother with a physician or testing.

I put together a spreadsheet to create a summary of the numbers in a table for clarity. This is a table with the relevant numbers:
    CategoryNumberPercent of TotalNotes
    Total Reported to CDC10,262100%
    Female644662.8%
    Male381637.2%
    Asymptomatic *272526.6%
    Symptomatic753773.4%
    Known Hospitalizations9959.7%
    Hospital Due to Wuhan7066.9%
    Hospital Other than Wuhan2892.8%Includes Asymptomatic
    Hospital Deaths1601.6%
    Died From Wuhan1321.3%22.7% in Hosp due to Wuhan
    Died From Other Causes280.3%Includes Asymptomatic
    • Total Vaccinated as of 30 April: 101 Million
    • Vax breakthroughs are likely to be much higher than reported; asymptomatic or nearly so are unlikely to be tested.
    • Median Age of Total Reported Vax Breakthroughs: 58
    • Interquartile Age Range of Total: 40 - 74 (the middle 50%)
    • Median Age of Breakthrough Deaths: 82
    • Interquartile Age Range of Deaths: 71-89
    • Alpha variant 50% more transmissible than original
    • Delta variant 125% more transmissible than original (50% more than the Alpha)
    What does this mean (to me)?
    Given 101 Million vaccinated, the likelihood of a vaccinated person presenting symptoms of Wuhan significant enough to result in testing is exceptionally low. It's minuscule. For those who test positive, the likelihood of being hospitalized is quite low. For those hospitalized due to Wuhan (706), 23% probability of dying from it which isn't good, but it's low. The greatest risk demographic for breakthrough death is women between 71-89 years old, especially those with underlying chronic health issues including obesity, diabetes, hypertension and other cardiovascular issues such as asthma, or otherwise have a significantly suppressed immune system (e.g. recovering from open heart surgery or from a stroke).

Just because someone has been vaccinated doesn't make them immune, unlike the rubbish being tossed out by Biden, Fauci, and Psaki. No vaccination will prevent you from contracting the disease. What it does do is very greatly increase probability it will be asymptomatic following exposure as the body's immune system deals with it immediately and very effectively. For those that present identifiable symptoms it greatly reduces severity. The Delta variant is going to spread much, much faster than the original. Growth rates are exponential, and the exponent has leaped.

I'm not going to attempt creating a percentage statistic for breakthroughs of total vaccinations. Ten sovereign jurisdictions haven't reported vax breakthrough numbers to the CDC which is significant. Only 78% of the individual states and territories are represented by these numbers. It would be disingenuous and misleading. Hope this helps understand the risks better and makes more sense than the mainstream media rubbish. I've made every attempt to be a disinterested observer and neutral with this.

Spreadsheet created using the CDC report to populate the table above is attached in a ZIP archive as the forum software doesn't allow attaching "XLSX" files, but does allow ZIP archives.

John

Attachments

• mm7021e3-H.pdf
      171.3 KB · Views: 0
    • Jan-Apr Wuhan Vax Breakthrough Stats.zip
      7.8 KB · Views: 0
    Last edited:

Hkindiana

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 19, 2010
    Southern Hills
    Just because someone has been vaccinated doesn't make them immune, unlike the rubbish being tossed out by Biden, Fauci, and Psaki. No vaccination will prevent you from contracting the disease. What it does do is very greatly increase probability it will be asymptomatic following exposure as the body's immune system deals with it immediately and very effectively. For those that present identifiable symptoms it greatly reduces severity. The Delta variant is going to spread much, much faster than the original. Growth rates are exponential, and the exponent has leaped.

I thought the Polio vaccine PREVENTED you from getting polio?

Top Bottom