• ...and so much more!
  • JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    Many agree.

I feel the Democrats, and some Republicans are wanting just this, to bring more division, and it seems they actually want this country to fall.
    So who does it profit, or how does it profit them if this country falls apart.
    It's Democrat WOKE Marxists using Saul Alinsky's "Rules for Radicals" playbook . . . and they will drive it straight into another armed conflict between political factions if they can -- continuously pushing as hard as they can until things explode. They want the extreme chaos of armed conflict . . . to enable achieving their dream of The Revolution just like the October 1917 Revolution in Imperial Russia. One that completely destroys the entire cultural, economic and political fabric of the country. A Conspiracy Theory? No. It's their grand delusion. It's their belief the only way to achieve their Utopian Marxist Paradise is by razing all of that to the ground so it can be rebuilt from scratch with zero vestiges of the past. It's why Mao Tse-tung declared the Cultural Revolution in 1966, that continued until his death in 1976. He needed that total destruction to put an end to counter-revolutionaries and political enemies.

Last edited:

ancjr

1 Kings 18:17-18 KJV
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County
    Many agree.

I feel the Democrats, and some Republicans are wanting just this, to bring more division, and it seems they actually want this country to fall.
    So who does it profit, or how does it profit them if this country falls apart.

It's like a pinata... bust it up and grab the loose candy...

Onebad06vtx

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Ellettsville
    50 Indiana guardsmen for 10 months is better than none. It should be more.
    Isnt this alittle/ALOT to late for this crap,we have already been invaded.
    Where was all this help months ago?
    What a crock of sh!t.
    If states want to help,round up the ones that are here and deport them,free plane rides with free parachutes.
    Maybe have 1st graders learning how to pack the shutes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County

Whooda thunk.
    This guy is wrong... as long as they are letting them in the sanctuary cities are the only safe place for them.

Don't want them to start thinking they should be elsewhere in this country.

Now once they stop the flow in maybe we can discuss how bad those cities are.

Also I did not read the article so maybe I am way off here.

JFriar96

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2019
    Greenwood

Go Texas!!!
    I am 100% in support of Texas in this border crisis. We cannot keep allowing any and who ever to invade our country. We do not know what kind of people are entering (I’m talking psychologically) nor what they’re bringing with them (viruses, drugs, diseases, etc).

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Top Bottom