• wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Need armed drones

Need much more than that. First up would be a President, cabinet and Congress with spines, but I'll settle for armed troops, landmines, a better wall and shoot to kill orders. No one should have access to our country except through legal means. Stop them from coming in, then fix the mess that are our immigration laws.

Cavman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    Need much more than that. First up would be a President, cabinet and Congress with spines, but I'll settle for armed troops, landmines, a better wall and shoot to kill orders. No one should have access to our country except through legal means. Stop them from coming in, then fix the mess that are our immigration laws.
    Need state to do our part. Kill any incentive to ever wanna come to indiana

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Need state to do our part. Kill any incentive to ever wanna come to indiana
    Yep. No benefits at all without documentation. Come here legally, sure. Sneak in? GFY. Pay your own way 100%. And that includes tax deductions, homestead credits and the like. No breaks for you.

Buckshost2825

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2024
    Crown Point
    I just wish our side of the government would be half as ballsy as the democrats.
    ICE going around deporting immigrants? Sanctuary cities, "the federal government's laws don't apply here." Wait what, so we can just declare random cities immune to certain federal laws? ****, how can i get my city to declare itself a sanctuary city from the NFA and ATF?

Sadly the only real options we have are absolutely drastic ones that would tear apart the country, the tamest one would be to simply legalize everyone in the country, get them on the damn tax roll, then just shut off the borders, semi permanently. Not... the best option.

But hey, if anyone needs a catapult operator, i have a car and time to drive down to Texas sure.
    EDIT: Also end birthright citizenship in the case where one or both of the parents is not a citizen

sapper83

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 26, 2024
    Valparaiso
    Thank you, brother, for stating what needs fixed.....the broken imagration system.

My wifes father passed and to get her sister here legally would take 14 years!!! I can even prove i can care for her. That is not right!

I sat outside the kenyan embassy as an american watching, I wanted to cry. Over 90% were denied any chance of a visa. They saved months to pay the fees and were unjustly denied with no refund. I counted nearly 90k in fees a day. It is a money printing machine.

I asked many why they needed to visit or go to the US and the stories were so heart wrenching. One poor lady wanted to see her grandchild who was born... denied...another thier child was getting married...denied Another thier sibling was dying of cancer.....denied

My own parent in laws were denied visiting visas when our daughter was born.

The system is broken, that is THE MAIN REASON we have illegals.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Thank you, brother, for stating what needs fixed.....the broken imagration system.

My wifes father passed and to get her sister here legally would take 14 years!!! I can even prove i can care for her. That is not right!

I sat outside the kenyan embassy as an american watching, I wanted to cry. Over 90% were denied any chance of a visa. They saved months to pay the fees and were unjustly denied with no refund. I counted nearly 90k in fees a day. It is a money printing machine.

I asked many why they needed to visit or go to the US and the stories were so heart wrenching. One poor lady wanted to see her grandchild who was born... denied...another thier child was getting married...denied Another thier sibling was dying of cancer.....denied

My own parent in laws were denied visiting visas when our daughter was born.

The system is broken, that is THE MAIN REASON we have illegals.

Yes, the broken immigration system is a HUGE problem, but it's not the main one. We have globalists pushing this agenda, that's the main reason we have illegals at the rate we now have them. That and the idiot in the WH. The broken immigration system was why we had illegal immigration prior to the present clusterf*ck. Not saying it's not a problem, or that it doesn't need to be fixed, but the orchestrated destruction of western civilization is the main cause and is ongoing.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Here's how they can get visas in Kenya, easy peasy. Wear a Joe Biden tee shirt and make sure they keep saying, "I will vote Democrat." If they don't speak English well, they at least need to know how to say that.

sapper83

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 26, 2024
    Valparaiso
    Yes, the broken immigration system is a HUGE problem, but it's not the main one. We have globalists pushing this agenda, that's the main reason we have illegals at the rate we now have them. That and the idiot in the WH. The broken immigration system was why we had illegal immigration prior to the present clusterf*ck. Not saying it's not a problem, or that it doesn't need to be fixed, but the orchestrated destruction of western civilization is the main cause and is ongoing.
    True I do agree with the current state of illegals are being brought on purpose.

There is also a reason they are middle age men with no family's. UN and WHO soilders??

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    True I do agree with the current state of illegals are being brought on purpose.

There is also a reason they are middle age men with no family's. UN and WHO soilders??

Yep, current admin is allowing an invasion of our country, as well as doing everything they can to handicap our economy, energy industries as well as food supplies. This administration are flat out enemies of this country and should be labelled as traitors.

sapper83

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 26, 2024
    Valparaiso
    Yep, current admin is allowing an invasion of our country, as well as doing everything they can to handicap our economy, energy industries as well as food supplies. This administration are flat out enemies of this country and should be labelled as traitors.
    When will it ever be the limit? I ask this everyday, what are we waiting for?

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    When will it ever be the limit? I ask this everyday, what are we waiting for?
    Until the media wakes up and turns on big govt, we dont have a shot. The masses that take what the media says as gospel will be spoon fed how awful the patriots are and how glorious the corrupt govt machine is. To the point that even if our side wins and takes back control, the media will continue to fight the illegitimate govt. And the smooth brain NPCs will back them.

Just look at how Trump's administration was covered by them.

Top Bottom