• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • xamsx

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    NW
    Got a few books this year for Christmas from my father.. one being 'Thank God I Had A Gun: True Accounts of Self-Defense' by Chris Bird (also the author of 'The Concealed Handgun Manual', now in it's 4th edition).

Looks like a good read and I'm interested to start it. From reading the back, it looks like it'd be a great book to pass on to some people I know who are anti-gun, or more so "on the fence" with the 2A and carrying for self-defense..

The others were: 'You & The Police!' by Boston T. Party (:): This guy writes some great conservative/liberty-minded material and is very pro-2A. Check out some of his other books here) & 'The Creature From Jeckyll Island: A Second Look At The Federal Reserve' by G. Edward Griffin (which I know already is going to be an awesome read!).

Anyone ever read any of these? Or anything else like them?
    I've got a lot to keep me busy for quite a long time, heh :)

Bisley Man

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Whitestown
    Chris Bird's book, "Thank God I had a gun" Is an excellent read. I'm sure you'll enjoy it like I did. For SHTF "fans", the Katrina chapter is particularly interesting.

figley

Expert
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    SW Indy
    I started reading "The Creature from Jekyll Island", at my dad's recommendation. It's infuriating and unsettling - a primer on class warfare. I am suspect of the author though, as Alex Jones is listed on his website as his biggest supporter.

in_betts

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    North of FW
    Boston T. Party ROCKS! He is great for expanding the horizons, IMHO. I was first introduced to him through some of the folks involved with The Free State Project, which took a bit of a split after NH was selected. Some of the folks in WY, MT, and ID tried a tri state thing for a while and even though many are still active, the bulk of the people went to NH.

Cat-Herder

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 15, 2009
    Fortville
    I started reading "The Creature from Jekyll Island", at my dad's recommendation. It's infuriating and unsettling - a primer on class warfare. I am suspect of the author though, as Alex Jones is listed on his website as his biggest supporter.

Alex Jones is definitely in the Alex Jones business...aside from his sensationalism, the message is still pretty spot on.

Johnny C

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Solsberry , In
    You arent trying to say that the Fed is actually a private bank that we authorize to print bills and then borrow those bills from them and then pay them interest on our own money....are you

Or that the IRS is actually the bully arm of this same private bank...

Or even that the entire budget of any given year is borrowed up front from the fed at interest and that our taxes dont go to the budget at all, but back to the fed to pay back what we borrowed....

...I didnt think that was what you were saying...couldnt be...:draw:

Srtsi4wd

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

Don't dismiss G. Edward Griffin just because he talks to Alex Jones.
    He's been on point for a long, long time.

G. Edward Griffin: The Preeminent Anti-NWO Scholar - The End Run

Jones is a means to an end. He's loud, brash and rubs a lot of people the wrong way. He shocked me into looking around, but I have since moved on from listening to him very much. There are much more informative radio shows out there.:patriot:

Srtsi4wd

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Get a magnifying glass and a $1 FRN. Look very carefully at the #1 in the upper right corner of the face of the bill. Look very carefully at the upper left corner of the sheild that #1 is inside of. See what you see nestled in the curve by the leaf.

The google image search this: bohemian grove owl

:dunno:

Top Bottom