• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Just posting a thank you to Fenway and everyone who made these forums possible. No where else have I found a better source for information on firearms LET ALONE Carrying in Indiana. I'm sure I'm not alone in saying this is the first place I come when I have a question.

To all those who have answered my silly questions and all those helping everyone else too, a GREAT BIG THANKS. As an engaged father of 4, I don't get out much besides work and taking the family places. By the time I would have gotten everything straighten out with my LTCH and denied purchase issues, I would have been carrying scared and ignorant that I was somehow breaking the law. Now I know better on where and when I can carry and even when and whether to CC or OC.

Anyway, enough butt kissing. I just wanted to say thanks for all the help now and in the future. I hope one day I can help someone as you all have helped me! Keep up the good work guys and gals and keep the great discussions coming!:thumbsup::buddies:

quicksdraw

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 27, 2008
    Eastern In.
    I would like to ditto SavageEagle's thanks. I have been on quite a few different forums over the years and I can say that this one is the most enjoyable of all. Here's hoping that it continues to grow and prosper.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    lol I'm always logged in myself! Give me a few more weeks and I'll prolly have read most of the threads!

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    I like the fact that there are many knowledgeable and opinionated people on here, but who share that knowledge and their opinions in a helpful manner, rather than making people feel bad for not being as "tacti-cool" as them.

Plus, when you get right down to it, this site will save you $$$. The FTF deals have been very reasonable. Some good advice has saved others from wasting money on crappy gear or cheapo weapons/ammo. And when your wife asks why you "spend SOOO much time on the computer" you can tell her its just your way of clipping coupons!

Dave

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    Carmel
    It's a real nice group of guys and gals here! I check in almost daily and really enjoy this place.

Ri22o

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2008
    Speedway
    It's a real nice group of guys and gals here! I check in almost daily and really enjoy this place.
    The only thing I don't like is that it's difficult to know if someone is on here without asking them, and possibly looking like a fool. At least with the Subaru club I am in, you can see if they are driving a Subaru.

Dave

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    Carmel
    Should we all get INGO tattoos on our foreheads :):

The only thing I don't like is that it's difficult to know if someone is on here without asking them, and possibly looking like a fool. At least with the Subaru club I am in, you can see if they are driving a Subaru.

strongcrow

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Indy Central
    :rockwoot:I ditto all the previous comments. I have ghosted a lot of the other forums, but never posted. But her I feel "a part of something". I have met a few of you, and I look foreward to meeting many more and enjoy sending lots of lead downrange. WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO:wavey::rockwoot:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    scottrodgers87
    Top Bottom