• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • yellowhousejake

Sharpshooter
    Industry Partner
    May 25, 2009
    Greenfield
    Well we scheduled several shoots near where people have asked, including NWI and Indy. More will come as we get situated in those areas, watch 2011.

For this weekend and the next I have shoots in Atlanta with little turn out, as in one paid shooter. Odd because we are at 90% to sell out at most all other shoots this year.

INGO has been good to Appleseed in Indiana and we are starting to see more and more INGO members attend. So how about we give a little back?

I hate to see a line go unused, just bugs me. So for this weekend and the next, the first ten INGO members who can handle a last minute invite, PM me by Midnight Friday and let me know you want to attend at Atlanta, and shoot for just the cost of the range fee.

Yea, that's pretty much free.

YHJ

Last edited:

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    :eek:

He's gone mad folks! Hombre es muy loco. :nuts:

Jump in quick before we adjust his meds and he comes back to his senses!

:runaway:

Hurry!

:D

Sweet deal to kick Atlanta off with a bang! :yesway:

Bubba

Expert
    Apr 10, 2009
    Rensselaer
    Wait, is this THE Atlanta, IN? The one that's an hour or less from downtown Indy, Muncie, Monticello, Kokomo and Lebanon? That one?

Atlantamap.jpg

Last edited:

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Wait, is this THE Atlanta, IN? The one that's an hour or less from downtown Indy, Muncie, Monticello, Kokomo and Lebanon? That one?

That Atlanta? The one in INDIANA?!?!

Man! That certainly does make it convenient. ;)

yellowhousejake

Sharpshooter
    Industry Partner
    May 25, 2009
    Greenfield
    I'ts not my meds. While techres is busy on the National level, and I am not yet fully the new state coordinator, I figure i can pull this over and claim ignorance even if I have an entire line of free shooters. Why not let INGO reap the rewards of my underhanded ways.

Honestly, anyone who has been to an Appleseed knows this is not a money making endeavor. The shoot is scheduled, instructors are there, everything is setup. It's gonna happen with one shooter or twenty. Why not nineteen INGO shooters?

YHJ

Clay

Grandmaster
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    guys anyone who can go to this, even if its just for one day, better take the opportunity!!!!! You will NOT regret it. if you do ill pay for your ammo.

Stubborn Yankee

Plinker
    Jun 29, 2010
    Free Appleseed

Thanks for the offer. I would like to take you up on it for Oct. 2-3. Antebellum will send you a PM to confirm.

Top Bottom