• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JCA1776

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Hey, I am moving to the Lancaster, PA area, and wanted to thank you guys for being a very welcoming and friendly group since I joined a few months ago. I have not had much time to be on INGO recently with my job search, packing, etc. But, I have enjoyed the time I have had.

I joined the PA Gun Owners Association in preparation for my move, and I have to say that you guys were much more welcoming than PAGO has been so far. Hopefully, I can start making more connections when I get to the area.

So, kudos to you all. I will remain a member here, and try to check in from time to time.

Until next time...

Josh

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    I'm sad that you're moving away, my brother. But I look forward to getting to visit you out there now and then. And don't forget you can always come back here to visit us, too!

Love ya!

Caleb

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Tell PAGO to straighten up or we will crawl right through these interwebs and threadjack all their topics. :D

Take care!

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    You'll always be a INGO'er, come back and visit if you get the shakes. :ingo:

Tell PAGO to straighten up or we will crawl right through these interwebs and threadjack all their topics. :D

Take care!

:+1:

We'll go 4chan on their butts! :):

OK, not that bad but you get the idea.
    :D

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Good Luck with the move!! and remember that the the Internet does not know that you are still not there in IN, so keep in touch, this is still the best forum on the web for gun info, and to just pass the time with some good people/friends. ;)

JCA1776

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Thank you, all! I finally have a few minutes to log on and see what's happening...

Things have been going well here in Lancaster County. I'm not a hunter, but there was a lengthy discussion in the office the other day about shooting & hunting, so at least I'm not alone in my love of firearms. :)

Top Bottom