• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sianbrimons

Plinker
    Feb 4, 2010
    Elkhart
    a little late but picked up an ESEE IZULA-II kit from who i believe what brad at the shipshewana show the other weekend, he was very easy to deal with, even let me pay by card (already maxed out my ATM daily withdraw and spent it {imagine that :D}) i'm very pleased with my new knife, given i'm not a big time knife nut, this thing has a nice edge, just what i was looking for, thanks brad!! i think brad? either way, highly recommend dealing with them!! :yesway:

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    The IzulaII is a nice knife. I have no doubt you will enjoy it and get much use out of it. I am glad I sent my knives with him.:D
    Enjoy and thank you for your purchase.;)

Bradsknives

Master
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    a little late but picked up an ESEE IZULA-II kit from who i believe what brad at the shipshewana show the other weekend, he was very easy to deal with, even let me pay by card (already maxed out my ATM daily withdraw and spent it {imagine that :D}) i'm very pleased with my new knife, given i'm not a big time knife nut, this thing has a nice edge, just what i was looking for, thanks brad!! i think brad? either way, highly recommend dealing with them!! :yesway:

Yes it was me you were dealing with...aka Knife Lady's delivery boy. :):

I'm glad that you are pleased with your purchase. :yesway:

Top Bottom