• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    In CA, all the illegals that I knew (which was a lot) not only voted, but most had SS cards and even drivers licenses.

It has been happening for a long time now. Whats to stop them in this election? :dunno:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    In CA, all the illegals that I knew (which was a lot) not only voted, but most had SS cards and even drivers licenses.

It has been happening for a long time now. Whats to stop them in this election? :dunno:

Nothing. I think those states don't put citizenship on the driver's license. So they essentially have the same ID that citizens have. That's a type of voter fraud that is state sponsored. How does that get caught? But, on the other hand, it's California. It's solid blue. It's the purple states where I care most about that. Those are the states that have the potential to be impacted by voter fraud.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Nothing. I think those states don't put citizenship on the driver's license. So they essentially have the same ID that citizens have. That's a type of voter fraud that is state sponsored. How does that get caught? But, on the other hand, it's California. It's solid blue. It's the purple states where I care most about that. Those are the states that have the potential to be impacted by voter fraud.

This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

..........Unless the people upthread complaining that fraud doesn't happen don't mind illegals voting in our elections......... or zombies.......

PistolBob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Midwest US
    HERE'S THE BAD NEWS.

Trump or Clinton will be our next president. We don't know yet how the congress will go...but we know Trump or Clinton will be the man.

Prepare for it. It's all you can do.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2011
    You care to expand on that? Very interested in your thoughts on the subject.

Trump is not "bought" by special interest/oligarchs such as Koch bros, George Soros, Adelson, AIPAC, etc.... Do you understand how rare that is? Do you understand WHY he's doing that? Campaign contributions are bribes in 2016 America. Politicians are puppets. They are blackmailed/bribed/coerced into supporting policies/legislation that enrich the powers that be, at the expense of the American worker. Based on the rhetoric, Trump is going to be the first president since Kennedy to look out for the best interests of working class America. You're insane if you think Trump is just as bad as Clinton. Trump doesn't have a "foundation" (spiderweb of corruption/bribery) that has all of DC implicated in treasonous activity. People are scared of Hillary because she's ruthless and insane. She'll take everyone down with her if she goes down. That's why Comey didn't recommend charges. He's part of the Clinton Foundation, and all of DC is tied into the Foundation....

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Trump is not "bought" by special interest/oligarchs such as Koch bros, George Soros, Adelson, AIPAC, etc.... Do you understand how rare that is? Do you understand WHY he's doing that?

Well in his case Trump IS the oligarch. He IS the special interest. Do you understand how rare that is? Do you understand why he's doing that? Have you heard his comment a few years ago when he said that if he ran for president he'd be the first to actually make money on the deal.

You want to talk about sane? That just doesn't appeal to most sane people.

Campaign contributions are bribes in 2016 America. Politicians are puppets. They are blackmailed/bribed/coerced into supporting policies/legislation that enrich the powers that be, at the expense of the American worker. Based on the rhetoric, Trump is going to be the first president since Kennedy to look out for the best interests of working class America. You're insane if you think Trump is just as bad as Clinton. Trump doesn't have a "foundation" (spiderweb of corruption/bribery) that has all of DC implicated in treasonous activity. People are scared of Hillary because she's ruthless and insane. She'll take everyone down with her if she goes down. That's why Comey didn't recommend charges. He's part of the Clinton Foundation, and all of DC is tied into the Foundation....

Eh, I just don't want to take the time to comment on each gem here. I'll just say this about the "insanity" of thinking Trump is as bad as Clinton. There is a logical argument to be made on either side. Hillary is a known quantity. We can take her at her word. She's said she'll nominate progressive judges. She's said she wants to go after the 2A. She's shown the depths of her incompetence and treachery.

Trump is much less known. So a legitimate argument could go one of two ways. In favor of Trump, since he's an unknown, we should take our chances that he'll be less ****ty than Hillary. Against Trump, since he's an unknown it's possible that he could be so much worse than Hillary that America may never recover.

I left out the fanboi pro-Trump argument, that he is a golden locked god-king, to which all non-democrats must bow and acknowledge his superior manhood, and grovel at his loins. Okay, maybe it's not that bad, but you get that I'm referring to the smitten, the people who just can't bring themselves to look critically at anything the man does.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Dem strategy seems to be to keep Trump's fire unfocused rather than concentrated on their candidates weaknesses, so far it's working. He needs to focus on her corruption, record, and general visceral untrustworthiness. Getting involved in skirmishes like the issue of why the muslim wife didn't speak is foolish.

Last edited:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Like running straight up the middle in football, the Dems will keep running that play until he makes them stop. It's all on him

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    I saw this posted on FB, rang so true... INGO site won't let me link it, so apologies to wherever it first came from, someone on Instagram I believe.

2016-08-01_0659.png

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Dem strategy seems to be to keep Trump's fire unfocused rather than concentrated on their candidates weaknesses, so far it's working.

This confuses me. HRC cannot have a strategy to unfocus Trump. That's a decision Trump makes. He is undisciplined. That is not a good character trait in general, and it is certainly an unappealing trait in a presidential candidate.

He needs to focus on her corruption, record, and general visceral untrustworthiness. Getting involved in skirmishes like the issue of why the muslim wife didn't speak is foolish.
    Kinda makes you wonder, doesn't it?

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I agree, his handlers should close his twitter account and take his cell phone. He's tangled up in another skirmish over the debates and with no friends in big media they'll keep him on the defensive constantly if he lets them. He needs to get back on the anti dc, populist message that brought him this far, and focus the spotlight on hilly's problems, shouldn't be hard as she's got a lot of them. It's his decision to make, but right now he's giving the dems the initiative and with their total support by big media, he'll waste a lot of time on the defensive. He really doesn't have much time.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I agree, his handlers should close his twitter account and take his cell phone. He's tangled up in another skirmish over the debates and with no friends in big media they'll keep him on the defensive constantly if he lets them. He needs to get back on the anti dc, populist message that brought him this far, and focus the spotlight on hilly's problems, shouldn't be hard as she's got a lot of them. It's his decision to make, but right now he's giving the dems the initiative and with their total support by big media, he'll waste a lot of time on the defensive. He really doesn't have much time.

It's kinda pissing me off. All the Hillary campaign has to do is have some surrogate troll Trump and he just can't help himself. He'll take the bait and run with it. Meanwhile, Hillary propagates a false narrative about her biggest vulnerability, that she lied about her emails. She actually said that Comey said she DID tell the truth!

A normal candidate would put out adds to counterattack that. But Trump thinks a twitter war with Khan is more important right now. :rolleyes:

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    It is more important to him right now.

It is how he is choosing to spend his time. He is either not smart enough or not disciplined enough to talk about other things.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Not sure how they think Trump has a chance in NV and PA.

Coy16nqXgAAUdOj.jpg:large

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom