Not open for further replies.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    gary johnson gets his dick in knot at the term "illegal immigrant".

[video]http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=c7e_1473189255[/video]

Super douchebag.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    RCP has 2 new polls from Florida by PPP that are a bit schizo. Trump +1 in a 4-way race, but Clinton +1 in a 2-way.

The methodology report includes this nugget:
    Floridians say if they had to choose between another four years of Barack Obama or electing Trump as President, they'd keep Obama by a 50/45 spread.

So, Clinton may have latent support when people actually cast their vote.

ETA:
    If Trump can create a lead outside the MOE in FL, that would be YUGE!

nate77

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 15, 2009
    Bunker Hill
    Whoa! I thought he would hold out until the end
    I knew he would come around, he did say, he would vote for a container of orange juice over Obama in 2012, so Trump over Hillary is a no brainer this year.

The only one that won't come around is Beck, his ego is to big; besides, who cares, he is irrelevant.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    You can tell Hillary partisans are nervous because they're employing the same exact rhetoric as nervous Trump hardcores.

"A non-Trump vote is a vote for hillary!"
    No... "A non-Clinton vote is a vote for Trump!"

As expected.

Cr2lwMhWEAAqgka.jpg:large

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Ohio has declined from Clinton +5 to Clinton +3.8 in the last two weeks (RCP avg) which is close to or inside the MoE of the polls in the average

Define progress

That's fair.

I'd measure positive progress from Trump in OH and PA as 2 consecutive polling periods (this late in the campaign, I'd accept a day or so of overlap) with multiple polls showing him within the MOE.

I'm expecting some more OH polling to come out this week. It has been awhile.
    OH poll out today shows Trump +4, barely outside the MOE, so that's starting to be progress there.

In PA, HRC still +5, just outside the MOE. So, more work to be done there for Trump.

ETA:
    NC looks schizo. One poll has HRC up, the other has Trump. HRC just outside the MOE, Trump just inside.

Last edited:

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    OH poll out today shows Trump +4, barely outside the MOE, so that's starting to be progress there.

I just had a Democrat State Representative from Kentucky (Louisville) come in the shop and chat for awhile ...He's been a representative since 1983 and is pretty well known...There were two of us in here (both INGO'ers) and he was talking to us about becoming vegetarians of all things....As he was leaving he turned around and said "You boys be sure and get out and vote November...We can't let that crooked Hillary get in the White House...The Republic will be doomed if she does..."

Mammynun and I just kind of looked at each other..... "Does that sound like a Democrat to you?"....I said "No"...And we hit the old googlefu...Sure enough...He's a Democrat...

I know you all think I am crazy but Trump is going to win by 5 points....

Soon to be "former" Representative it appears...Well that explains that...:)

http://wfpl.org/challengers-take-longtime-politicians-louisville-house-primaries/

Last edited:

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    So let's say OH, NC, IA, and FL all go Trump; PA and VA go HRC, and the rest basically to Hoyle... then the winner is....

Doris Kearns Goodwin.

Looks to me it would be a 269-269 tie.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    You can tell Hillary partisans are nervous because they're employing the same exact rhetoric as nervous Trump hardcores.

"A non-Trump vote is a vote for hillary!"
    No... "A non-Clinton vote is a vote for Trump!"

As expected.

Is that a voice in the wilderness I hear?

Articles: NeverTrumps and the End of America as We Know It

"But don’t worry: After Clinton’s election the elegant and witty columns of George Will, William Kristol and Jonah Goldberg, aided by the surpassing political skills of the Bush and Romney families, will save us all from both these calamities, and from all the other unnamed ones that Hillary and the Left will bring."

"If Clinton prevails there will be no conservative (or Republican) president during the lifetime of any adult member of the feckless Republican royal families, or of Mr. Goldberg or the children of George Will or William Kristol. Their prediction that the presidency will be recovered in short order is a pipe dream. Over the medium term, twenty to twenty-five years, that recovery would approach demographic impossibility.
    Despite the inarguable magnitude of the coming Clinton/Left disaster, Republican/conservative turncoats, led by these and other members of what Peggy Noonan aptly terms the “protected classes,” are working for Clinton’s election."

Don't turn around fast, you might get stabbed in the face

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    So let's say OH, NC, IA, and FL all go Trump; PA and VA go HRC, and the rest basically to Hoyle... then the winner is....

Doris Kearns Goodwin.

Looks to me it would be a 269-269 tie.

You have given me something to hope for which I did not previously know could be hoped for!

Thanks!

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Hey! That election simulator is not a toy young man

Its almost like I can't stop playing with it.

You're not going to try to tell me I'll go blind, are you?

You have given me something to hope for which I did not previously know could be hoped for!

Thanks!
    No problem. I do what I can. :)

(You do know that Doris isn't actually running, right?) ;)

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Howey poll confirming Trump's strong lead in Indiana, +7. That's a bit narrower than the spring poll, which had him +8, but hadn't included Johnson, who is now at 11%. This suggests Johnson may be siphoning a bit of the GOP (or GOPe, if you're into that) votes in Indiana, but not enough to really matter. But, HRC dropped, too.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom