The 2017 General Political discussion thread, Part 2!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    I just wonder if breitbart turns critical of Trump now. It was reported that getting out was Bannon's idea, and that he turned in his resignation on the 7th. If that's the case I don't think things will change at Breitbart.

Supposedlynhe said he wasn't going to hashtag war. But then again I heard reports during some of these uncleared media events he was critical of Trump.

I guess we'll see.

Also it seems they are talking of Gorka being next.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Seriously I thought the Cubs were more like the Cubs I knew before they won the WS. I remember taking bus trips with my old man to see the cubs decades ago. Not sure what year we first went to see them but pretty sure we saw a game back in 69 when they were thought to be a lock. Ernie Banks, Billy Williams, Ron Santo, Don Kissinger, Freggie Jenkins, Ken Holtzman, Rick Monday, but a few I remember. I got to see Willie Mays in a New York Mets uniform in the early 70s at Wriggley Field. Their catcher was Something Huntley I think, Anyway most games I went to they lost. Went to a few Reds games as well, now that was a team. The Big Red Machine which was probably one of the best teams ever, at least in my book. Pete Rose before we knew what a hustler he really was, Johnny Bench, Pedro Borbon, Ken Griffey, Joe Morgan, Tony Perez, George Foster, yeah the Big Red Machine was one h***uva team.

I collect game used and autographed baseball stuff. I'm sure i have more money in that stuff than guns so yeah,it's an obsession.
    Anyways I have a game used Pete Rose bat that he signed for me. Got a video and pics of me and him together with it. He had a line of people around the building but took like 30 minutes talking to me like i,was the only one there. It was am experience I'll never forget.
    I have many of the cubs game used items from last year's season including a ball Jake arietta pitched for a strike in his no,hitter against the reds, and already this year.a couple things. I knew last year from spring training that the cubs would do it and it was awesome being there at the games to see it. This year id like to see my Yankees pull out number 28.
    If you or anyone hasn't been to the reds hall of fame it's pretty amazing and has a lot of historic memorabilia and lots from the big red machine. I was there the day Pete Rose plaque was revealed in the hall of fame. He was there for that

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    I collect game used and autographed baseball stuff. I'm sure i have more money in that stuff than guns so yeah,it's an obsession.
    Anyways I have a game used Pete Rose bat that he signed for me. Got a video and pics of me and him together with it. He had a line of people around the building but took like 30 minutes talking to me like i,was the only one there. It was am experience I'll never forget.
    I have many of the cubs game used items from last year's season including a ball Jake arietta pitched for a strike in his no,hitter against the reds, and already this year.a couple things. I knew last year from spring training that the cubs would do it and it was awesome being there at the games to see it. This year id like to see my Yankees pull out number 28.
    If you or anyone hasn't been to the reds hall of fame it's pretty amazing and has a lot of historic memorabilia and lots from the big red machine. I was there the day Pete Rose plaque was revealed in the hall of fame. He was there for that

Very cool!!

I was a big Cubs fan growing up, but have to admit a much Bigger Big Red Machine Fan. The Cubs on one hand were nice to follow but The Big Red Machine was one Hell of an Awesome Team with such all around great talent. Much more fun watching a team that actually could and did win.

i have a few passions were I too have more money in those than guns. Pashions are great things to have. Mechanical watches are one of those, that and a few pocket knives.

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County
    I am confused.I was boycotting the NFL because I was against K-nick,and now I Am supposed to support him?Time to watch Fball again?The NAAAAP is always driving in the ditch.

If the NFL is so wrong, and Kap's protest is so righteous, why haven't any of the media outlets offered him a commentator or analyst job? They must all be racist too.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    So the NAACP is going to get actively involved in personnel decisions for the NFL.
    That seems a bit strange to me. They are going to hitch their wagon to one individual...

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    So the NAACP is going to get actively involved in personnel decisions for the NFL.
    That seems a bit strange to me. They are going to hitch their wagon to one individual...

Welp, I guess the NAACP won't be getting it's membership checks from any of the INGO membership this month. lol

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    TRUMP IS EVILLL.!!!

Hey Dan, I just found something for you that might help! Have you every talked to you Dr. about being prescribed Impeachara®?

oh, some language.

[video=youtube;QXUlhT3-r0c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXUlhT3-r0c[/video]

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I see the Boston riots are getting ready to break out. I think FNC said there are a couple hundred protesters for free speech and maybe up to 10,000 counter protesters and the police are going to give everyone room to do their thing.

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    I see the Boston riots are getting ready to break out. I think FNC said there are a couple hundred protesters for free speech and maybe up to 10,000 counter protesters and the police are going to give everyone room to do their thing.

I got my fingers crossed. It would be nice if people behave themselves. I hope Boston is prepared for the worst just in case.

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central

It represents a very important cause to them. Why do you think BLM supposedly was established? Besides I just saw another report were a black man was beaten by a cop, I didn't get the details and I have no idea or not whether it was justified or not. But seems to me that they might just have a case to be made. Granted not all of these incidents have been unjustified but it sure seems there's a good deal of them.

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    Hey Dan, I just found something for you that might help! Have you every talked to you Dr. about being prescribed Impeachara®?

oh, some language.

[video=youtube;QXUlhT3-r0c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXUlhT3-r0c[/video]

LOL

'Well you got one thing right.

I think the only thing that would ever convince me Trump was anywhere near acceptable would be some really good drugs.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom