Not open for further replies.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    What do we think the president will surprise us with tomorrow? I'm betting he really doesn't take the weekend off?

On another note, wonder when and if we will get the report on how the Obama administration left the whitehouse? Trashed, like the Clinton's did?
    upper deckers in all the bathrooms probably. Liberals are the nastiest of nasty

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Probably hard to get in a "working" mood having never worked.

Remember that post by one of our INGOers about the coffee shop (or restaurant or something like that) where the owner had people having to take personal time to grieve and console one another for losing the election? That was while they were on the job...and doesnt include the ones that called in or just didn't show up. That's what you'd be in dander of getting. Then there's the organizers, troublemakers, agitators, the thieves (because you're "rich" and don't deserve it)--yikes!

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    You seem to expect anything and everything to be scandalous for the next 8 years.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I beg to differ

#46 and #48 both prefaced with " I think ..." and no citations

As it is obviously your opinion, I believe it has everything to do with you

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Wait who told the women we get free razors!? Dammit!

C2uRC5AUUAUzgme.jpg:small

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Has nothing to do with me.

I think the business side of this will get a lot of attention from the media and Left... and for it to easily turn into something that hangs over the admin.

The media and the left will throw some new :poop: at the wall daily if not hourly and iI expect to see be :puke:regurgitated:puke: here. By any one of several nonpartisan members.

You can say that we who support the President are robots that will accept anything he does. All I am doing is taking every:poop: that the OPPOSITION MEDIA/PARTY says with less than a grain of salt.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I beg to differ

#46 and #48 both prefaced with " I think ..." and no citations

As it is obviously your opinion, I believe it has everything to do with you

WTF? I feel like I need to Denny this out a bit.

It couldn't be any clearer what he said. He said he thought the media will make it a big deal, a "scandal". He made no judgement that it is a legitimate scandal. Did you see those quotes around "scandal"? Here's a little known literary secret. Sometimes, when people want to imply that something isn't real, they put it in quotes. That kinda means that he's saying the media will make it out to be a "scandal" anyway.

Is there any universe in which the media blathering over the past two months wouldn't mean that they wouldn't try to make a big deal of this. This is a very reasonable assessment to make. Now Granted, G said "I think", but it may as well be stated as a truism. The press will indeed make a big deal of this. Water is wet. Both truisms. See?

But it's like everything he says, you take it as some kind of anti-Trump rhetoric he's pushing. And you know. Sometimes he does do that. But many times you guys go ape**** thinking he's sayin' something he ain't said'. I think he may as well post some Lorem Ipsum and wait for guys go ape****, thinking it's some kind of codewords for anti-Trump rhetoric. C'mon guys. Save your vinegar for something worthy of it. :rolleyes:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    WTF? I feel like I need to Denny this out a bit.

It couldn't be any clearer what he said. He said he thought the media will make it a big deal, a "scandal". He made no judgement that it is a legitimate scandal. Did you see those quotes around "scandal"? Here's a little known literary secret. Sometimes, when people want to imply that something isn't real, they put it in quotes. That kinda means that he's saying the media will make it out to be a "scandal" anyway.

Is there any universe in which the media blathering over the past two months wouldn't mean that they wouldn't try to make a big deal of this. This is a very reasonable assessment to make. Now Granted, G said "I think", but it may as well be stated as a truism. The press will indeed make a big deal of this. Water is wet. Both truisms. See?

But it's like everything he says, you take it as some kind of anti-Trump rhetoric he's pushing. And you know. Sometimes he does do that. But many times you guys go ape**** thinking he's sayin' something he ain't said'. I think he may as well post some Lorem Ipsum and wait for guys go ape****, thinking it's some kind of codewords for anti-Trump rhetoric. C'mon guys. Save your vinegar for something worthy of it. :rolleyes:

I strive to be every bit as "fair and balanced" as the OP

Did I correctly use that technique where quotes delineate something that isn't real?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Dollar Tampon Club. There's my million dollar business idea. Thank you ma'am!

At first I was like, hey that sounds like it'd be a good deal. Then I was like, holy ****. A dollar? My wife goes through more than just a couple. That must be really expense. So I googled it. You can get a box of 40 for under $5. You wanna get to it, maybe call it the dime club.

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County
    At first I was like, hey that sounds like it'd be a good deal. Then I was like, holy ****. A dollar? My wife goes through more than just a couple. That must be really expense. So I googled it. You can get a box of 40 for under $5. You wanna get to it, maybe call it the dime club.

We're still in the concept phase here at world headquarters.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom