iu

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    WATCH THE SIGN LANGUAGE GUY!! LMAO!!

[video=youtube;VMFjlVsWG7Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMFjlVsWG7Q&ab_channel=BreitbartNews[/video]

"Truaninonashufodopressure!" - joe biden
    I don't think he plagiarized that line.

Sigblaster

Soon...
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Indy
    I have never been more concerned about an election than I am right now. I'm 56 years old, so I've been voting for a long time. This time, it's different.

Last edited:

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    In the La Hemingway column today, she quoted one of her relatives: "Seeing the media throw the election for Biden is like watching a table of adults straining to let a 3-year old win at Candyland."

Yah.

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Salem
    My inner dialogue also includes a lot about women with large breasts.

In fact, most of my inner dialogue is about women with large breasts.

Notice that Alpo uses the term "inner DIALOGUE" while OakRiver uses "inner MONOlogue". Interesting... :D

And to whomever said that proves Alpo's a dude.... it just proves he IDENTIFIES as a dude... :D

Gotta be politcally correct and all....

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    A question for Alpo, Kut, and any others that believe the MSM polling.

Will Biden turnout the same voters Obama did in 2008, including the black vote?

I don't think so, HRC did not, though that is, simply put, the model for MSM polling.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    The governor and AG of Minnesota decided to play with the Streisand Effect yesterday. They last minute reduced the Trump rally to 250 total due to wuwho flu. Now anyone with a peanut brain could have predicted what happened, you think those folks were just saying "oh well we can't get in so we're staying home? No they went to prove the point, got tremendous local media coverage and more attention was paid to the event than if it went off as planned. Trump even came outside to greet them.

I have read dems are getting worried Trump can flip Minnesota, so worried, Biden was there 4 days before the election, in a state the dems have won since 1972...

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    If Trump wins, there will be arson, looting, mayhem, and, probably, murder in protest.
    If Biden wins, there will be arson, looting, mayhem, and, probably, murder in celebration.

There's a bad moon on the rise.

PaulF

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    A question for Alpo, Kut, and any others that believe the MSM polling.

Will Biden turnout the same voters Obama did in 2008, including the black vote?

I don't think so, HRC did not, though that is, simply put, the model for MSM polling.

We already live in the world Trump tells us to be afraid of under Biden.

Keep telling yourself that Biden is the determining factor in this election...you are absolutely wrong. 2020 is all about Trump. Some people are really excited to vote for him. Some people are really excited to vote against him...

...then there are those neither of us can speak for: the swing voters.

It's all going to come down to those people who are not strongly partisan. If those people feel like Trump has done a really good job for them they might be inspired to go pull the lever for him. Maybe enough of those people are invested in the stock market or real estate for Trump's policies to have helped them, and they will be motivated to head to the polls.

Maybe not. A lot of people are recovering from being out of work. A lot of people are still out of work. Of those that are working few have seen wage growth, and none of us have seen the buying power of our Dollars increase. Those that had some dollars to invest at the beginning of the Trump presidency may have a few more now. Those people might be inspired to vote for Trump. Those that didn't have any Dollars at the beginning to invest...well, those people didn't - and don't - benefit from Trump's policies. Those people have little incentive to vote for Trump...in fact, quite the opposite is likely true. People who got left out of the economic recovery (all of the poor and a huge section of the working classes) have a rather stronger incentive to vote anti-incumbent...and since they work gig jobs, or shift jobs, or no jobs...they have the time to stand in line all day to vote.

I don't believe the polls. I don't believe the MSM. I don't believe Trump or his worshippers either, though. I think this could go either way.

Trumpers seem to think that Trump has made the US objectively better. NeverTrumpers seem to think that Trump has made the US objectively worse. I think both are wrong. I think the Trump presidency is just another example of how broken the Federal system is. At this point, honestly, there is no person I want in that chair for more than one term...if that long.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Phew, glad the AP fact checkers cleared that up

EliyiZ9W0AAdaKL

Oh wait....
    EliyiaBX0AMuHx8

Weird that the debate moderators who asked Trump to denounce the thing he is on record denouncing missed asking Biden that same question about Byrd.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom