• Status
    Not open for further replies.

mike8170

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 18, 2008
    Hiding from reality
    There is no normal anymore. I checked EVERY county in Georgia since last night on the Fox website, and each reported 100%, but it is still 99% by state and Trump losing voters every hour. I actually pulled up a county in Michigan that there were 9,000 plus votes for Biden that DID NOT VOTE FOR A SENATOR. WTF. I have kids in their 20's wondering what the hell is going on, so I told them today it is nothing but a bunch of **********s doing everything they can to stay in POWER. That is all that it comes down to. I am ready to put my rucksack on with a bunch of rope in it, and walk to D.C. with a piece of wood and steel to clean out the den of thieves. I mean really, I can't carry a scary black rifle.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Hey pplz, let's have some fun figuring this one out together - Affirmative Action was on the ballot in California and lost:

https://www.latimes.com/california/...position-16-fails-affirmative-action-analysis

To sum up, in addition to not wanting their property taxes raised, Californians also don't want to hand their government back the right to formally discriminate against them.

Holy sht batman...it's almost like people think they should all be treated the same by government.

*** Sigh ***...Californians don't get it. It's obvious we're going to have to send Stacey Abrams in there to 'splain to the Asian kids why they don't need to get into UC.

Last edited:

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    This is one of the more hilarious outcomes of the props for cali.

ier6TSj.png

I'm so liberal and love the worker, lets make sure they can't get benefits or unemployment

These people are a failure even to their own value system.

Hey pplz, let's have some fun figuring this one out together -
    Affirmative Action was on the ballot in California and lost:

https://www.latimes.com/california/...position-16-fails-affirmative-action-analysis

To sum up, in addition to not wanting their property taxes raised, Californians also don't want to hand their government back the right to formally discriminate against them.

Holy sht batman...it's almost like people think they should all be treated the same by government.

*** Sigh ***...Californians don't get it. It's obvious we're going to have to send Stacey Abrams in there to 'splain to the Asian kids why they don't need to get into UC.

Always remember, 1/3rd of the california population voted for government approved racial discrimination.

PaulF

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    AP showing Biden up by about 900 votes in Georgia this morning. Their map now shows Georgia light blue, though they have not called the race. Buzzfeed reports they are still votes to count from the counties that make up Atlanta metro.

No news on PA or NV...none that I saw anyway.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Oh my gosh aren't you afraid a chuckle head will proclaim you to be a conspiracy theorist?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I know such ideas are not allowed on this forum, but are we going to let them steal this election?

And what pray tell can we do. This is a blatant "IN YOUR FACE" move by those who have been well practiced in this for years. They have honed their skills. The MSM is in lock step and all the plans in a well written play book are moving forwards. Right in front of our eyes.
    It would seem that the left has enough useful idiots and mindless morons on tap to actually pull this off.

Enjoy whats left peoples.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom