• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 2tonic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    N.W. Disillusionment
    Qouting Judge Diane Wood..........."Government may punish a deliberately false fire alarm; it may condition free assembly on the issuance of a permit; it may require voters to present a valid identification card; and it may punish child abuse even if it is done in the name of religion.

The right enshrined in the Second Amendment is no different."
    Of course it is, silly. It's the only one which says "shall not be infringed".

In her quote, every example is one persons actions violating the rights of another citizen.

A citizen owning a gun violates no others rights.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    "what the meaning of is is"

It was about 25yrs ago, so this **** has been going on for a minute.

Here's the full quote. And this man was Rhodes Scholar none the less....

“It depends on what the meaning of the word ‘is’ is. If the—if he—if ‘is’ means is and never has been, that is not—that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement. … Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true.”

2tonic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    N.W. Disillusionment
    Which is the sort of tortured hypothetical only a politician could come up with.

Not to mention that any lawyer, that had not already assumed room temperature, would never ask the question that way.

The query would be "Are you now having, or have you ever, at any time, had sexual relations with
    that ho Miss Lewinsky?

Top Bottom