• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheWabbit

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    In my lair
    So how does this come into play when Officer Fife decides he has to "run the numbers"? There are a few of those around where I'm at.

It's not illegal to build your own firearm. We do it all the time with AKs and ARs. Just be calm and inform Fife you didn't break the law. If he decides to push it, you can always call Guy afterwards for a nice settlement.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Awesome! If i don't have the tools to finish it, then do you know how much it might be to get someone to finish it for me?

Go over to their site and read about them. The kit includes key tools to finish them. As for having someone else do it for you- absolutely not. You need to read up on 80% parts. These are no serial number parts that you can buy and finish to build your own firearm. They are for your personal use and are not to be resold. If you finish these parts and then end up reselling them either as a part or as full firearms, you need an FFL and the part must have a serial number.

Last edited:

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    [FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT] [FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]I can' find any reviews of their other products. I'm ready to go for one but don't want to end up with an expensive piece of polymer.

[FONT=&quot]NRA Life Member[/FONT][FONT=&quot]-- [/FONT][FONT=&quot]GSSF member[/FONT]
    Glock certified armorer- M&P Certified armorer [FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]NRA Basic pistol instructor[FONT=&quot] /[/FONT][FONT=&quot] RSO[/FONT]

Mustang1911

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 19, 2015
    Westfield
    I can' find any reviews of their other products. I'm ready to go for one but don't want to end up with an expensive piece of polymer.

[FONT=&amp]NRA Life Member[/FONT][FONT=&amp]-- [/FONT][FONT=&amp]GSSF member[/FONT]
    Glock certified armorer- M&P Certified armorer
    NRA Basic pistol instructor[FONT=&amp] /[/FONT][FONT=&amp] RSO[/FONT]

Thats the same thing I was thinking. Their pre order sale could be great if they end up working, but if they don't work then it's just an expensive piece of plastic and wasted time. And without ever hearing of the company before and knowing nothing about them I'm more inclined to wait and see reviews from other people first.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Willphill12
    Top Bottom