• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JohnP82

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Well a big thanks goes out to fellow INGO member Plinker for getting me hooked! :D
    Just picked up my first 91/30 today :rockwoot:
    I can't wait to get her cleaned up and ready to shoot. :D

Mosin.jpg

dpzj96

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    ECI
    My Mosin is my favorite gun to shoot! Cheap Ammo. Fireballs. Big booms. You can't go wrong with a 91/30! :rockwoot:

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Oct 3, 2008
    On a hill in Perry C
    :DIf only you knew how deep the sickness runs, you wouldn't be thanking anybody. Usually starts with the 91/30s, then you start on the carbines, then the 91s, then before you now it, you get the terminal stage of Mosinitis, the Finns.:D

Congrats on your first of no doubt many! Any details (arsenal, year, etc.) yet?

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    Wait, you only bought one? Get with it man and get a couple more! :D

(I thought one would be enough. Was I ever wrong)

INyooper

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2009
    North Central IN
    Welcome to the club ...with a menacing pike included! :D A friend of mine has two and invited me to shoot one. I was somewhat hesitant, because I knew what would happen if I did. ;)

Walter Zoomie

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 3, 2008
    BeechTucky
    Congrats and yes, they are cool as hell.

Mosins are cheap to own and shoot, plentiful, indestructible, and built like tanks. I love my Garand, but it is almost none of these things.

I thoroughly enjoyed cleaning and refinishing the two Mosins I bought for my sons from Indy Trading Post.

Wonderful pieces of history, I can't help but think about where they have been, what they have done, and whose hands held them.

I want one now...

tgallmey

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 11, 2011
    New Haven
    welcome to the club they are addicting i got 3 ones a hex thats beautiful a m44 and a project 91/30 I wonder if you order 4 do you get the wooden crate (twitch twitch)

Plinker

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Glad I could help nudge you over the fence. I'm already thinking about a 2nd one, maybe one in not so good of shape that I can sporterize. I want to leave my 'nice' one as a historical piece (that I fire often with iron sights).

Now if only we can find a few hundred thousand friends with Mosins and Mausers, we can re-enact the battle of St. Petersburg...

IndyGunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2010
    Ill probably end up buying one next semester. Put an ati stock on it and polish it up smooth... mmmm.... 7.62X54 :drool:

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    All it takes is one shot, Then your officaly infected! Then before you know it you have more than you can shoot...... Nah you can never have to many Mosin's:D Nice looking 91/30 Congrats!

Top Bottom