• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rosejm

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 28, 2013
    NWI
    I tried a couple times to have conversations about erasing all evidence of "bad" historical events.

Folks just couldn't comprehend the need for physical history that cannot be disputed. Even when presented with examples of this erasure of the Holocaust and the deniers it produces. They wanted complete eradication of any "bad" behavior...

Shame they refuse to learn from our predecessors experience.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I tried a couple times to have conversations about erasing all evidence of "bad" historical events.

Folks just couldn't comprehend the need for physical history that cannot be disputed. Even when presented with examples of this erasure of the Holocaust and the deniers it produces. They wanted complete eradication of any "bad" behavior...

Shame they refuse to learn from our predecessors experience.
    1664065800974.png

rhslover

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 6, 2012
    If you get your history from statues you're doing it wrong. We don't see statues of Hitler, Saddam, Stalin etc yet we know who they are. Read a book.

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    I have reported this thread bc it brought up the names of bad bad men (including big red). This thread should be closed and not archived. Everyone who has posted a reply should be banned for one week to think about what they have done. And as a point of recognizing my privilege of having the means to reply in this thread I should be included in that week long ban. Then the person who reads my report and shuts down the thread should be banned for a week for having participated in this thread by reading it.

Gingerbeardman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 17, 2017
    Anderson
    Are we tearing down the Jefferson monument also? Once you start, where do you stop? Don't forget the Founding Fathers were rich white men that didn't want to pay taxes! You couldn't vote unless you were a white male property owner! If the domestic history terrorists want to get started they better pick an end point first.

Top Bottom