• ...and so much more!
  • Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Outside of anything gun or knife related, what would you say is at the top of your list for a Fathers Day Present?

I'm heading to Chicago and have asked my children for Home Run Inn Pizza and Garrett's Popcorn. What are you getting?

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Just to spend some time with my daughters that day. Now that they are in their teens & 20's, it's tough getting everyone together for a few hours.

jeeper038

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 28, 2008
    I was lucky enough to bring my first born home on this day a few years ago so I get to celebrate Father's Day celebrating a birthday.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    I took the week of starting next Monday. I'll take my girl fishing for the first time, we are going to the zoo one day, and we'll get to spend a bunch of time together as a family without being in a hurry.

LANShark42

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Evansville
    Just to spend some time with my daughters that day. Now that they are in their teens & 20's, it's tough getting everyone together for a few hours.

This^^. My son is almost 20. The older they get, the more precious time spent with them is.

(That said, I might buy myself an 18v Dewalt cordless drill.)

church

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 10, 2013
    Margaritaville
    Being a father and a son, I would like to spend time with my dad and my daughter. That would be the best gift I could ask for. I dont get to spend much time with either right now as I work third shift. I think time is the greatest gift anyone has to offer.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    Got it yesterday. Went to visit my son at boy scout camp and their closing ceremony.
    I swear that kid grew 6 months in just one week.
    Mom & I had struggled with his going to his first year BSA summer camp 'alone'. The cub scout program was more hands on in terms of parent involvement. We learned that it's ok to let go, and our little boy is becoming a young man. I am very proud of his accomplishments.

jerryv

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 8, 2013
    Evansville
    Got it yesterday. Went to visit my son at boy scout camp and their closing ceremony.
    I swear that kid grew 6 months in just one week.
    Mom & I had struggled with his going to his first year BSA summer camp 'alone'. The cub scout program was more hands on in terms of parent involvement. We learned that it's ok to let go, and our little boy is becoming a young man. I am very proud of his accomplishments.

This takes me back .. we went through a lot of these over the years. Our son finally made it to Eagle, now he's in the military. Time flies. Enjoy it while you can.

w_ADAM_d88

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Greenfield
    I'm not a father but I'm telling the story for my best bud. This is going to be his first Father's Day to twin girls. They were born early and have been in the hospital ever since they were born. He got the news today that they're strong enough and healthy enough and he will get to take them home tomorrow. For a first Father's Day I think that's one hell of a gift... getting to bring two healthy baby girls home from the hospital on fathers day.

Top Bottom