• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    I hope I don't break this brand new thread by talking about long guns, but for the past few days I have been lusting for a 527 American in a diminutive cartridge like a 221 fireball or that new 17 hornet. I'm practically drooling right now thinking about it.

tbhausen

Master
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    Churchmouse, who does the slide milling for you? I might have to mill the serrations off the Kadet 2 slide where the rear sight overlaps them forward of the dovetail in order to fit the TFX's. I won't know until I disassemble and measure everything, but the adjustable target sight that comes on the Kadet 2 seems to be taller than standard sights from the bottom of the dovetail to the underside of the front part.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Churchmouse, who does the slide milling for you? I might have to mill the serrations off the Kadet 2 slide where the rear sight overlaps them forward of the dovetail in order to fit the TFX's. I won't know until I disassemble and measure everything, but the adjustable target sight that comes on the Kadet 2 seems to be taller than standard sights from the bottom of the dovetail to the underside of the front part.
    I'm pretty sure it's AllenM.

Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    Would be a perfect starter wheel gun. I've got a 6" barrel that I absolutely love. I had to get rid of the Hogue grips they come with now in favor of some wood. Thing is a tack driver.

Agreed. BJenkins, I have both a GP100 MC and a S&W NM 66 Combat. If I can join you guys for a shoot (when I'm not traveling for work so much), I'll bring them both for you to try out. I prefer the Smith, but at some point it becomes a "Ford vs. Chevy" argument. I'd be hard pressed to say you could ever wear out a GP100.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I hope I don't break this brand new thread by talking about long guns, but for the past few days I have been lusting for a 527 American in a diminutive cartridge like a 221 fireball or that new 17 hornet. I'm practically drooling right now thinking about it.
    We talk about anything around here. I've been wanting to try a CZ long gun in .22lr for awhile now. I heard a gun shop rumor that CZ is working on a rifle in .22 TCM.

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    Agreed. BJenkins, I have both a GP100 MC and a S&W NM 66 Combat. If I can join you guys for a shoot (when I'm not traveling for work so much), I'll bring them both for you to try out. I prefer the Smith, but at some point it becomes a "Ford vs. Chevy" argument. I'd be hard pressed to say you could ever wear out a GP100.
    Sounds good!

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Cajunized P07, CZ Wizard does it again

Well back from the range, took a box of ammo to run through the P07 the CZ Wizard did for me. Then I had to buy another box of ammo at the range because I was having too much fun.

The P07, one word, Flawless.

I recently traded a very sweet Glock 34, tuned and all dressed up for a 75 BD to feed this CZ addiction.
    No regrets. You get a tuned CZ in your hands and all of a sudden you are a much better shooter.

Thanks CZ Wizard...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom