Not open for further replies.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    That day was a fricking blast. I can't wait for the next meetup. Maybe we should do an indoor shoot this winter?

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    As TDOGG pointed out earlier in the mod only thread, that was double action and he nailed that steel target. Must be the stance.

I actually practice single-handed quite a bit. (Although not always in the Snap stance.) I figure I may not always have time to assume the traditional shooting stance if there is a dire situation.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I actually practice single-handed quite a bit. (Although not always in the Snap stance.) I figure I may not always have time to assume the traditional shooting stance if there is a dire situation.

I also practice single handed regularly. It's especially interesting and challenging shooting with my left (weak) hand. I usually hold at a slight angle (not sideways gangsta style).

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I also practice single handed regularly. It's especially interesting and challenging shooting with my left (weak) hand. I usually hold at a slight angle (not sideways gangsta style).

I need to try shooting with my weak hand also. My problem is I always bring too damn many guns to the range and don't focus on any one long enough. Next time it will be my nightstand gun and my carry gun only.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    When I carry a BUG it's for the left hand. At seven yards or less the RAMI is lethal in almost anyone's hand. Anything beyond that and I would be using my primary.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

ATP (assuming the position) is all important. Especially during a LEO conversation during a street racing stop. Ask me how I know this.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I need to try shooting with my weak hand also. My problem is I always bring too damn many guns to the range and don't focus on any one long enough. Next time it will be my nightstand gun and my carry gun only.
    I shoot at least one mag and usually two through whatever I happen to be carrying each time at the range. That relationship should be like an old comfy shoe.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I'm guilty of this too... However the last couple times I've gone, I've only brought a couple so I could concentrate.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom