• Status
    Not open for further replies.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Sounds like some of you never set up your posts per page past the default. This thread just hit page 2 for me, and the last was only at 125.

Been thinking, who has extra grips they would be willing to lend out for others to try? I like the stock grips on my SP-01, but I'm interested in trying some others that I've seen out. Maybe make a swap/loan program for the Czickos around here. Borrower meets FTF or pays for flat rate shipping....
    Dunno, just spitballin here.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Sounds like some of you never set up your posts per page past the default. This thread just hit page 2 for me, and the last was only at 125.

Been thinking, who has extra grips they would be willing to lend out for others to try? I like the stock grips on my SP-01, but I'm interested in trying some others that I've seen out. Maybe make a swap/loan program for the Czickos around here. Borrower meets FTF or pays for flat rate shipping....

Could be an interesting idea.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy

I don't have a lot of spares, but I do have a standard set of plastic CZ 75 grips (full size) and a set of Hogue rubber grips for a CZ 75 full size. I also have a set of stock P228/P229 grips and SA full sized 1911 grips (with SA logo on them). In case anyone is interested in a test drive, or wants to buy/trade. Almost forgot, also have a set of brand new MagPul 1911 grips with the super thumb scoop like on my Sig TacOps.

HD%20New_zps36orvywm.jpg

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    On a CZ related note, I was adding up the costs for my winter car project and what I thought would initially run about $300 looks like it could push 2 grand. That would restore the interior, restore the engine crinkle coat finish, new timing belt, refresh the drive shaft and rear suspension and swap the rear end for a limited slip unit. The CZ relation to all of this is that I carry a CZ when I drive it a lot. I need to be good for a while and not buy guns that I don't need. The problem is, I need them all. I can rationalize just about anything in my mind to make it seem like a need.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom