The Czickness LII….it is the grey time of year. Tungsten Grey that is…

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Not that it matters, but I won't be in attendance. I just don't have the energy for that long drive and that much activity all in one day anymore. Ya'll have fun now.
    You and Mcapo will be missed. Feels especially weird w/o Bandit since he's been the sponsor for so long.

Reece'sPieces

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 7, 2023
    Indy
    Like Ditcherrman I don't want to invite myself but if invited I am able to get the 15th off if I want, I have the calendar at work marked for it as a day I might want off this month. Not trying to skip the line if there is one. If only I had my certified adult license like Ditcherman, maybe I'll apply for that after a passport...

wingrider1800

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 27, 2014
    Harrison County
    This will be, "If you've been to an FGE you may attend" sort of gathering. And Ditcherman can come too. We'll need an adult. :bacondance:
    I really would like to attend and BS with all you kind folks but the only way I could be there is to close shop and that would be tough, especially in the middle of the week. I'm sure everyone will have a great time.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    We're gonna be a smaller group this time, I'm pretty sure. Ditcherman is proba
    bly my only exception to the been here b4 rule. I have one other possible in mind but I've shot with him and hunted coyotes once too. Not sure if he's available yet. For future reference, it helps if you've made time to go to a range with one of the regulars so somebody can get a feel for your safety abilities and temperament . Bandit, Carlos, Snowman, 88, gmcttr, ChrisK are all trusted friends, among others. Mouse and Mcapo used to be the focus group but one is gone and the other is just too busy these days.

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down
    bly my only exception to the been here b4 rule. I have one other possible in mind but I've shot with him and hunted coyotes once too. Not sure if he's available yet. For future reference, it helps if you've made time to go to a range with one of the regulars so somebody can get a feel for your safety abilities and temperament . Bandit, Carlos, Snowman, 88, gmcttr, ChrisK are all trusted friends, among others. Mouse and Mcapo used to be the focus group but one is gone and the other is just too busy these days.
    I vouch for mcapo. Carlos scares me. Plus he wins all the competitions.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Now I have the Mouse unicorn picture in my head.
    Here ... have the real man.
    Mouse got to wave his rear at us one more time, after knocking down all the bowling pins with Brutus Jr.. (in the video, it's a victory dance)
    You guys kill me with this sentimental stuff because it does get to me, but in this photo, I kind of see him waving goodbye at us. (I hope that my sentiment doesn't bother anyone)

1714614526869.png

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Well I am truly honored and will make every effort to be there; if it’s too wet to plant or by some miracle we’re done…hard to tell.

I’ve just met with some of you for a few minutes at CM’s memorial, and shot with a few of you, but I can see the bonds in your group run deep and are truly meaningful, and I’m just happy to be a small part of that.

I really have no idea why anyone thinks I’m the adult in the room.

Maybe someday when the time is right I can actually use this as ammo in a discussion with my wife.

llh1956

CZ Wizard
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    Lawrence, IN.
    Good morning fellas!
    Life changes so I have decided to trim my collections down a bit. The first 3 to go are my 1911's .45 acp. I will be keeping my CZ 97 as I shoot it the best (go figure it's a CZ)!
    Mouse created hand fit S.A. and 6 Chip McCormick 10 round mags, 4 Wilson 8 round mags 7 S.A. 7 round mags. $950. CM 6.jpg
    From AllenM, Colt series 80 frame, firing pin block deleted, Remington Rand slide, Clark Barrel, bushing, ceracoated, 16 mags. $700 Colt RR 1.jpg
    Tauras with S.A. internals, firing pin block deleted, the rail have been peened to tighten up the slide a bit and added an MGW custom fit bushing. I removed the billboard crap leaving only the serial # dehorned, all by a hand file to give it a very smooth feel. brown scotch Brite scuffed finish. 16 mags. $500 tar 4.jpg
    All are good shooters.
    If interested get in touch, make an offer. All 3 for $1900. If no interest I will post up to the classifieds this Sunday!
    I also have CM's last AR pistol build that can be had! I will include a soft case and 5 P mags.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom