The Czickness LII….it is the grey time of year. Tungsten Grey that is…

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Reece'sPieces

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 7, 2023
    Indy
    .jpg
    In! My 3 most shot guns last year. Need to give my Jericho more attention to get it to where I want. Just need to fit the grips and give it a better cleaning. Would like to shoot more rifle this year, whether it be AR-15 or my marlin 22lr bolt.

1187a7acd7cc3d895a4a3afc8b5e6411.jpg
    Is this a sign to get a P-01 over a P-07? Hmm... I don't know, the triggers come out better on the P-01s but I have more spare mags if I got a P-07... Hard choice, will still be a while before I decide to pick one of them up. Obviously a cgw will go in them.
    Not tungsten or as sexy as Tarzans Smith but this finally came home this afternoon

View attachment 328338
    Enjoy! My first CZ was a P-10C, great size gun for myself and my carry. Still manage to shoot good with irons at all ranges.

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    View attachment 328487
    In! My 3 most shot guns last year. Need to give my Jericho more attention to get it to where I want. Just need to fit the grips and give it a better cleaning. Would like to shoot more rifle this year, whether it be AR-15 or my marlin 22lr bolt.

Is this a sign to get a P-01 over a P-07? Hmm... I don't know, the triggers come out better on the P-01s but I have more spare mags if I got a P-07... Hard choice, will still be a while before I decide to pick one of them up. Obviously a cgw will go in them.

Enjoy! My first CZ was a P-10C, great size gun for myself and my carry. Still manage to shoot good with irons at all ranges.
    We need to get you and your 22 out to MCF&G once the weather is a little nicer.

Saw this on my way to dinner tonight IMG_0546.jpeg
    and this IMG_0546.jpeg
    and this IMG_0546.jpeg
    If only my gun fund had the cash I would pick up all 3

Last edited:

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    I've been down the knife sharpening rabbit-hole lately. I almost pulled the trigger on a Wicked Edge but just couldn't justify it. Settled on a Spyderco Sharpmaker since ESEE recommended them and several on here and other forums.

Sharpened with it last two nights... great results. Takes some patience.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    I've been down the knife sharpening rabbit-hole lately. I almost pulled the trigger on a Wicked Edge but just couldn't justify it. Settled on a Spyderco Sharpmaker since ESEE recommended them and several on here and other forums.

Sharpened with it last two nights... great results. Takes some patience.
    I think wicked edge is really the way to go for the truly anal retentive. I may be there b4 it's all said and done..

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    I think wicked edge is really the way to go for the truly anal retentive. I may be there b4 it's all said and done..
    For a true knife collector, it would be perfect. For what I'm wanting, I just couldn't justify it.

I did get the accessory stones for the Sharpmaker. Those and a strop round out the package.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom