The Czickness LII….it is the grey time of year. Tungsten Grey that is…

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    Here’s my newest. Couldn’t turn it down for price with the trigger upgraded and Dawson sights. The sand paper talon grips are too aggressive for me. I need to give up the office job and be more manly I guess lol

View attachment 334304
    I use the rubberized talon grip on mine and it's very comfy and grippy. You might like them. I am reordering another talon as I'm changing the bs to the small, the medium is a little too much imo.

20240213_154636.jpg

Firehawk

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Lebanon
    I too wonder down those roads! I’m honestly looking at other cheaper 2011 to see what I can get and maybe like more. Not sure why there are not more less expensive options for those of us thst want the style gun but don’t need all the bells and whistles. Some of the tisas options look promising. Possibly the girsan 2311. I don’t want to be in over 1k for anything that isn’t a CZ.
    I’d recommend passing on the Girsan 2311. It did not get a good review from Honest Outlaw. The Tisas/MAC looks promising but I haven’t seen a review of it yet.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    CZ ! ..... time for a photo !
    View attachment 334293

So maybe the lighting is bad and my background is a dirty towel and my light is just an Olight and my knife just a leek - but there is a RAMI there!!!

dc45e0706672cde87d4afabb94cd49b8.jpg

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Forgive my ignorance here, but is the Phantom a polymer framed gun?

I do like the idea of a purple and black with silver Phantom skulls (Not Punisher skulls, they are different) on the grip. (Comic nerd alert).
    As others have said it is a polymer framed gun - I scored one on gunbroker that I dearly wanted to love but just couldn’t. My goal was a lighter Tactical, but the polymer frame just didn’t have the same ergonomics for me as the 75’s. I love that curve in your palm and that fat palm swell in the hand….is it me or is it getting hot in here…wait a minute I’ll be right back…

Anyway, I traded it to a buddy for some work he did (along with a CGW parts kit!), trying to get him hooked on the CZickness.

I really looked at how to modify the grip to make it more 75 ish and just decided rather than molest it go with a PCR and/or (ok, and) an Omega.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    As others have said it is a polymer framed gun - I scored one on gunbroker that I dearly wanted to love but just couldn’t. My goal was a lighter Tactical, but the polymer frame just didn’t have the same ergonomics for me as the 75’s. I love that curve in your palm and that fat palm swell in the hand….is it me or is it getting hot in here…wait a minute I’ll be right back…

Anyway, I traded it to a buddy for some work he did (along with a CGW parts kit!), trying to get him hooked on the CZickness.

I really looked at how to modify the grip to make it more 75 ish and just decided rather than molest it go with a PCR and/or (ok, and) an Omega.
    I bought my Phantom on line and disliked it so much that I sold it before I even shot it. After CM and H45, had their way with it, I got it back in a vicious rent-to-own plan and added a threaded barrel and 10x bushing and now its a favorite.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom