The Czickness LII….it is the grey time of year. Tungsten Grey that is…

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Thanks for the kind words everyone. I am very lucky to have a great woman who loves me for who I am and has never tried to change me.
    And to think, she could have been out by now with good behavior had it went a different way all those years ago.

Or if she had lured you into Marion County she would have just been on house arrest for 30 days.

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    Got to the range today. Had 2 goals, both accomplished!

Got the TX22 competition with its newly mounted Romeo 1, 3 moa dot — done but did not try any ‘good’ ammo, just used Fed AutoMatch. was a fun time! Maybe next time I will get some orange dots and marker and see how it does ;-)

The P10C got its first run. It was cleaned and lubed yesterday. Was a little disappointed in the trigger out of the box. Felt a bit harsh/gritty even after cleaning. Ran 75 rounds through it today and the trigger smoothed out nicely. My finger rubs between the trigger and trigger guard, something I did not feel when shooting @mcapo’s P10c so it will be getting a HBi trigger soon.

First target with the p10c, all 15 round groups (full mags, plus 2 bases incoming).
    #s 1&2 at 7 yds 1 slow, 2 moderate.#s 3 & 4 at 10 yds with a few double taps, #5 at 15 with a couple double taps.

1711587107528.jpeg

Sights are kind of meh, glow in the dark but not true night sights, rear notch is too wide for the front for my liking. Not a big deal as it will be getting a Holosun 507 comp soon (and eventually a suppressor).

Plan for this pistol is to use for Action Shooting nights and eventually nightstand duty.

I am really warming up to this pistol and it may soon become a favorite (but will never replace my PCR).

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    Got to the range today. Had 2 goals, both accomplished!

Got the TX22 competition with its newly mounted Romeo 1, 3 moa dot — done but did not try any ‘good’ ammo, just used Fed AutoMatch. was a fun time! Maybe next time I will get some orange dots and marker and see how it does ;-)

The P10C got its first run. It was cleaned and lubed yesterday. Was a little disappointed in the trigger out of the box. Felt a bit harsh/gritty even after cleaning. Ran 75 rounds through it today and the trigger smoothed out nicely. My finger rubs between the trigger and trigger guard, something I did not feel when shooting @mcapo’s P10c so it will be getting a HBi trigger soon.

First target with the p10c, all 15 round groups (full mags, plus 2 bases incoming).
    #s 1&2 at 7 yds 1 slow, 2 moderate.#s 3 & 4 at 10 yds with a few double taps, #5 at 15 with a couple double taps.

View attachment 343013

Sights are kind of meh, glow in the dark but not true night sights, rear notch is too wide for the front for my liking. Not a big deal as it will be getting a Holosun 507 comp soon (and eventually a suppressor).

Plan for this pistol is to use for Action Shooting nights and eventually nightstand duty.

I am really warming up to this pistol and it may soon become a favorite (but will never replace my PCR).
    Looks to be a nice shooter.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    Looks like one that @T-DOGG could use to concentrate on cerakote instead of metal work.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Good morning INGO.

CBC is that Magtech brass?
    I have several pieces of it in my mixed brass. It's definitely stronger than most of the other brands. It takes a little more pressure to size.
    I'm going to keep track and see if they actually last longer. This is their 3rd load so far.
    20240327_204644.jpg

Last edited:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    florez30
    Top Bottom