The Czickness LII….it is the grey time of year. Tungsten Grey that is…

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    I'll send back a photo to you ! When I was at the cabin this weekend, the butterflies were very active on the honeysuckle. (like yours, our dogwoods are still blooming too).

3H4A3076%20copy-XL.jpg
    That bush honeysuckle and autumn olive are public enemy #1 and 2 as invasive plants in Indiana. But it's a purty bug you got there.

Firehawk

a.k.a. Rainmaker, Rainhawk, Firemaker or whatever
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Lebanon
    I was looking at Cajun Gun Works 10x barrel bushing for the P01. Their website says that the bushing does not work with threaded barrels but does not say why. I measured my barrel and the threads are .006 under the barrel OD. So it’s not clearance issue with the threads. Does anyone know why CGW says the 10x bushing doesn’t work with threaded barrels?

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I was looking at Cajun Gun Works 10x barrel bushing for the P01. Their website says that the bushing does not work with threaded barrels but does not say why. I measured my barrel and the threads are .006 under the barrel OD. So it’s not clearance issue with the threads. Does anyone know why CGW says the 10x bushing doesn’t work with threaded barrels?
    @mcapo could probably answer better than me, because I think he had an issue with the threaded barrel for his Phantom and the 10x bushing. I believe it has to do with the length of the barrel and the smaller ID of the 10x bushing not allowing the barrel to be installed due to clearance (end of barrel contacts ID of bushing).

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg

T-dogg is correct.

CGW does/did a “compound lathe cut” on the threaded barrel to provide enough clearance for the barrel to be reassembled in the slide.

I still had to add a little extra clearance to get mine to fit.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Just watched Civil War with the Mrs (was her suggestion!). Now I want to go out and buy more guns and ammo and some body armor.

I thought Civil War was pretty good.

Now you need to watch Fallout if you have Prime. That will have you wanting more guns, some body armor and a nuke bunker.

Top Bottom