The Czickness LII….it is the grey time of year. Tungsten Grey that is…

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    A day at the rental and 4 hours of driving. Glad that's over. Set traps in the garage for the piney squirrels. Managed to bash one while I was there. No black mold found. Pregnant hysteria to blame. Tub is not the emergency it was perceived as. All good news.
    Finger of bourbon then horizontal time. 0400 gonna be early tomorrow.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    A little arcade opened up just outside of Roanoke. I’ve thought of going and reliving my glory years on the leaderboards.
    I was at a team off site in ATL and this was one of the evening events. Most were bowling, but my back wouldn't have that and I generally don't like people, so I found the the vintage video games. Tekken, street fighter, 1943, Sinistar, pac-man, etc.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    I was at a team off site in ATL and this was one of the evening events. Most were bowling, but my back wouldn't have that and I generally don't like people, so I found the the vintage video games. Tekken, street fighter, 1943, Sinistar, pac-man, etc.
    My spare time for waste of time activity is becoming smaller every day. This and working are the two WOT activities I have time for, it seems. Happy Monday.
    :coffee:

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    To VP9L or to not VP9L, that is the question. Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the lack of an outrageously cool pistol, or take arms against a sea of other discretionary income demands.

on the other hand....

The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool.
    Get a USP9 expert. Honest Outlaw says its an ‘end of days’ firearm to have!
    :stickpoke:

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    To VP9L or to not VP9L, that is the question. Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the lack of an outrageously cool pistol, or take arms against a sea of other discretionary income demands.

on the other hand....

The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool.
    Plato 'mongst us.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Morn'n fellas :bgoOJ:

What is the difference between the CZ 452 and the CZ 457? A buddy has a chance to get a 452 and I told him the 457 is the better choice. I'm not a CZ rimfire guru and dont know exactly why except for a certain FGE challenge results.
    I would jump on a 452 before a 457 and either before a 455.

The 457 has some upgrades with the trigger, safety design and the bolt throw - probably some other things.

The 457 is probably a "better" gun but I think the chances of getting a one hole wonder are best with the 452.

Again...my expert qualifications in this matter include an INGO account and keyboard so.....

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    Morn'n fellas :bgoOJ:

What is the difference between the CZ 452 and the CZ 457? A buddy has a chance to get a 452 and I told him the 457 is the better choice. I'm not a CZ rimfire guru and dont know exactly why except for a certain FGE challenge results.
    The 457 has a trigger that is more easily adjusted, 60 degree bolt throw, bolt release is better/easier to use and push to fire safety lever (rather than pull). Accuracy wise YMMV

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    The 457 has a trigger that is more easily adjusted, 60 degree bolt throw, bolt release is better/easier to use and push to fire safety lever (rather than pull). Accuracy wise YMMV
    My 452 can kick your 457's a$$.

Ok...actually I don't believe that to be true but I felt like saying it anyway.....

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    My 452 can kick your 457's a$$.

Ok...actually I don't believe that to be true but I felt like saying it anyway.....
    I'll kick your 452s arse with Tarzans 457 :p:stickpoke:

I appreciate both of your opinions but I'll wait for the 22 magicians' opinion to be sure.

Hey @patience0830, have an opinion on the matter?

Last edited:
    Top Bottom