The Czickness LII.2…..the sunshine and roses version.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    Morning all.

The cat pumpkin is an early morning reminder of my yesterday. I went to the local humane society shelter and immersed myself in cats and kittens for 2 hours. When I got home, my cat took a couple of good sniffs and started hissing at me. She finally seems to be over it this morning.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Morning all.

The cat pumpkin is an early morning reminder of my yesterday. I went to the local humane society shelter and immersed myself in cats and kittens for 2 hours. When I got home, my cat took a couple of good sniffs and started hissing at me. She finally seems to be over it this morning.

Trip to a cat house and she’s over it the next day? Gosh. You are lucky.

wingrider1800

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 27, 2014
    Harrison County
    Morning all.

She knows you've been cheating.

bogus

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 16, 2009
    Columbus area
    Good morning all,

I'm considering picking up either an SP-01 Tactical or a Shadow 2 Blue Grip as my next CZ. Family Firearms has the SP-01 Tactical for $667.99 plus $19.99 shipping. Gunprime has the Shadow 2 Blue Grip for $899.99 plus $19.99 shipping. Just looking for range and possibly house gun at the moment. Is the Shadow 2 worth the extra $232?

Everyone online seems to love both! Looking for your real-world experience. :ingo:

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Good morning all,

I'm considering picking up either an SP-01 Tactical or a Shadow 2 Blue Grip as my next CZ. Family Firearms has the SP-01 Tactical for $667.99 plus $19.99 shipping. Gunprime has the Shadow 2 Blue Grip for $899.99 plus $19.99 shipping. Just looking for range and possibly house gun at the moment. Is the Shadow 2 worth the extra $232?

Everyone online seems to love both! Looking for your real-world experience. :ingo:

My understanding, from previous conversations is that getting the SP-01 Tactical and then adding whatever grips and sights you want plus the Cajun Gun Works parts ends up with a better gun overall. The Wizard, who hangs out in this thread, is an excellent gun smith for adding those parts. You might end up with a little more in the gun, but the gun will be better than the out of the box Shadow 2 hands down.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Good morning all,

I would say that your first criteria to consider is your preference for a nose heavy or more rear-ward balanced gun. The Shadow 2 is a nose heavy gun - not a good or bad thing - just a characteristic to consider.

Either gun can be tuned to whatever level of trigger you want.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom