THE CZickness LII....Autumn or Fall? No matter...season is right for a CZ!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    0d241a7f233a6b1d06a8e99eaba63fbe.jpg

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Off to the range with a bag full with of czs. Going to go ahead and guess it will be empty again except for me there
    I'm wanting to head out to MCF&G today but they have a Bullseye 2700 competition on the schedule that has the main range and clubhouse closed. Not sure if that spills over to the bays or not. I've got a couple of guns to function test. (Some mags for the 1911 and a new to me SA-35 to baseline before any mods get applied to it)

Trying to decide if I try it or just go straight to Proteq. It would be a different load out of guns if I goto Proteq. Think I'll try MCF&G first.

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    I'm wanting to head out to MCF&G today but they have a Bullseye 2700 competition on the schedule that has the main range and clubhouse closed. Not sure if that spills over to the bays or not. I've got a couple of guns to function test. (Some mags for the 1911 and a new to me SA-35 to baseline before any mods get applied to it)

Trying to decide if I try it or just go straight to Proteq. It would be a different load out of guns if I goto Proteq. Think I'll try MCF&G first.
    I know that when we are there for out ARA benchrest matches the pistol bays are open for use.

zachcz

CZ is just better.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Jul 2, 2019
    Shelbyville

Looks like it’s just the Zach league out here again at the FOP

IMG_3097.jpeg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom