wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Morning all... :coffee:

I would have rejected it and they would have sent another, at no additional cost to me. But since I was an idiot and poorly inspected it, accepted the transfer, and now it will cost me more money either way I go. Believe me, I kicked my own ass about three thousand times for my stupidity over my ignorance on this one. :wallbash:

Best thing to do, IMO, is to take a deep breath, let it out and then move on. I've done SO many stupid things, that I've just learned to let it go when this stuff happens. Yes, you should have inspected it better and sent it back, but you didn't. There's no time machine to let you go back and undo it, so stop kicking yourself in the butt and go with option 1 or 2. You'll stress over it less if you just say whatever and just move on ;)

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN

Best thing to do, IMO, is to take a deep breath, let it out and then move on. I've done SO many stupid things, that I've just learned to let it go when this stuff happens. Yes, you should have inspected it better and sent it back, but you didn't. There's no time machine to let you go back and undo it, so stop kicking yourself in the butt and go with option 1 or 2. You'll stress over it less if you just say whatever and just move on ;)
    :yesway::yesway:

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven

Sound advice and its appreciated Tom.
    Thank you

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I have been guilty of not thoroughly inspecting a gun before I accepted it on a number of occasions. So far it hasn't hurt me too bad and it looks like this one will be salvageable for you. I wouldn't lose any sleep over it. In the big scheme of things this is a very minor hiccup.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I had $200 available on a CC so I bought 900 rounds of 9mm from Freedom yesterday. It is the new manufacture stuff. The .40 I have runs pretty good and very little of anything else was available online.

redwingshooter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Mar 24, 2011
    Greenwood
    Morning everyone. Hopefully got a couple exciting trades coming up, well exciting for me. If they pan out I'll post pics. Probably won't be until after the weekend though. Happy Friday everyone!

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I had $200 available on a CC so I bought 900 rounds of 9mm from Freedom yesterday. It is the new manufacture stuff. The .40 I have runs pretty good and very little of anything else was available online.

Yep, exactly why I've been buying up cases of Perfecta 9mm at Walmart. It runs fine through all my guns and it's as inexpensive as anything you can find right now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom