Not open for further replies.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Morning all.
    If the rain holds off, we will be making our first family range trip this morning, introducing my 6yr (7 next month) old daughter to the world of the 22 caliber. I have been embedding into her head the safety rules for a few years now. Also my wife hasn't been to the range this year with me and she has a new Glock 42 to try out.
    :rockwoot: Have fun! I hope the little asskicker does well and has a blast!

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Morning all.
    If the rain holds off, we will be making our first family range trip this morning, introducing my 6yr (7 next month) old daughter to the world of the 22 caliber. I have been embedding into her head the safety rules for a few years now. Also my wife hasn't been to the range this year with me and she has a new Glock 42 to try out.

Enjoy!

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Ok, I bailed half way through the PS pump job. I never did get close to getting the old one out and even with the skid plate and drip pan out, could not see the bottom of the pump. After seeing a bunch of junk on the web about cracked high pressure lines and stuff, I decided that there's a good chance I could spend the rest of the day fighting it in the heat only to no solve the problem. Screw that! I'm going to drop it off at a local shop and let some 20 something year old mechanic deal with it. I love working on old cars, but this is just a maintenance job on an F150. No reason for me to waste any more time on that job. So, instead, I'm in the basement cleaning up my bar area. It had become overridden with old computers and gun stuff. Gun stuff if put away and old computer stuff is going to be recycled tomorrow.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Finally cleaned my handguns. all of the ones that I ran in 2 shoots.

Dirty dirty dirty.

97* in the shop. big pedestal fan and the peak exhaust on.

Hot man....just hot.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I only have a couple I haven't cleaned yet. Other priorities right now. Getting the house in shape for company. Painted the bathroom today. Put two coats on it but probably need another after work tomorrow. Yay.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom