Not open for further replies.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    BA, WT.

I get so frustrated trying to pick sights. There are so many options and it's hard to tell what a certain gun needs. Being that they are all around $100, it's not a cheap trial and error either if they don't work with the gun.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    BA, WT.

I get so frustrated trying to pick sights. There are so many options and it's hard to tell what a certain gun needs. Being that they are all around $100, it's not a cheap trial and error either if they don't work with the gun.

I am going to have some barely used Mepros available in the next month or two.. I will send some to you to try out if you want.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I am going to have some barely used Mepros available in the next month or two.. I will send some to you to try out if you want.
    I appreciate the offer BA. I don't know what I'm doing. I was thinking TFX Pros for the SP01c and the only other that I can and want to change the sights on is the RAMI and I'm not liking any of the options out there for that. I have considered having the slide milled to accept different sights.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I appreciate the offer BA. I don't know what I'm doing. I was thinking TFX Pros for the SP01c and the only other that I can and want to change the sights on is the RAMI and I'm not liking any of the options out there for that. I have considered having the slide milled to accept different sights.

I really like the TFX Pros. I am slowly going to convert to those, I think.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I need to stop being a cheap SOB and just go with the TFX Pros next time around. The Meprolites are an improvement over stock, but the old eyes deserve better than I've been giving them.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom