• Status
    Not open for further replies.

canterbc

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 13, 2012
    Noblesville
    I've always thought it funny about the mantle thing. In fact in lighter moments when Gma was still with us, we used to joke about putting her up there like some decoration or something. :)

It gave me great comfort when she was on back on our mantle for the holidays. Miss that woman, was always in good spirits. I'll never forget when she called herself an Ol' hag. :):

Ha! Sounds like one heck of a fun lady. I hope I'm fun when I'm an old geezer.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Ha! Sounds like one heck of a fun lady. I hope I'm fun when I'm an old geezer.
    She was awesome. Was the movie queen, any snacks we wanted were snuck in her purse. She had a large purse.... All of us kids had the pop can and loud part of the movie thing down pat. :cool:

I too hope to be an awesome old fart, kinda like CM.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I think I'm ready. Not exactly sure how you prepare for a day with the mouse man. I guess body armor would be a good start. I wonder which bat he'll bring along? Need to get my singing voice ready. Heading southbound here in 1/2 hour or so.

[video=youtube;VI2EIlpblOk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VI2EIlpblOk&feature=share[/video]

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Morning folks! :coffee:

The Mouse and I have been planning the tribute gun to commemorate my mom. I ordered a Springfield RO in 9mm from Bradis for the base gun. More info will follow as the project progresses. This will be one heck of a shooter after CM works his magic and AllenM does the re-color. I have to say that CM is my Brother from another Mother. Henri and I are surely blessed to have such a caring friends.

CM is about as good as people come. He was quick to help when I built my nephew a 1911 to commemorate his service. This thread seems to collect some of the best people around for some reason. Not sure why that is, but some of my favorite people in the world hang out here.

Have a safe trip down Rusty and have fun.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom