Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    This thread was at its lowest ive seen in awhile. prolly aroung the 8 or 9 mark. At some point I keep thinking*** well nevermind. CM will put me in the corner.:n00b:

I will say this to you in open forum 1 last time. Stop trolling the thread. If you have something to add then do so. Stop injecting your specific brand of dark humor or dislike. Take it some where else.
    Last time.

If you had any real knowledge of this thread you would understand we are "ALL" friends in the real. You know, out there. In the air. Our discussions are just that. The sharing of info between friends and any rational person that cares to join in. You have not been rational.

Next one is 30 days.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I need a 10mm.

The Remington Hunter at Bradis looked like a pretty good deal for a 10mm that didn't break the bank too badly.

https://www.remington.com/handguns/model-1911-r1/1911-r1-10mm-hunter

I've been doing some research on that tonight and the sum total of my knowledge now is that I found the site Tom linked to above. The thing did have a ramped barrel and the price was not bad. I need to find some reviews on that gun.

T-D, the high polish stainless looked really nice. It has an old-timey feel to it and reminds me of quality tools built in the 1930s. That said, it also would be a bit tough to keep clean. I do imagine one of those, with black cherry VZs, a complete Pro kit and TFX Pros would be a gun that might prove hard to part with.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I've been doing some research on that tonight and the sum total of my knowledge now is that I found the site Tom linked to above. The thing did have a ramped barrel and the price was not bad. I need to find some reviews on that gun.

T-D, the high polish stainless looked really nice. It has an old-timey feel to it and reminds me of quality tools built in the 1930s. That said, it also would be a bit tough to keep clean. I do imagine one of those, with black cherry VZs, a complete Pro kit and TFX Pros would be a gun that might prove hard to part with.

That's pretty much what I envisioned on that as well.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom