• Status
    Not open for further replies.

bobby knight

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 31, 2013
    Monticello
    I believe I ordered extra mags from CDNN. They were like $25 a piece. Not bad at all. That was the first gun that I ordered the mags before I actually ordered the gun..... I now don't remember why I sold it. :dunno:
    They're $28.95 ea. now plus $9.95 flat rate shipping. I'll probably order 3 or 4 to make it worth it. They've had the same price on the gun for two years now.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    This may be weird, but this is my first official normal 75 B platform. Up until now it's been a couple of the plastic models, A model and RAMI. I can finally play with the cool kids in regards to sight options.

bobby knight

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 31, 2013
    Monticello
    This may be weird, but this is my first official normal 75 B platform. Up until now it's been a couple of the plastic models, A model and RAMI. I can finally play with the cool kids in regards to sight options.
    I haven't tried any others but the HiViz I put on my SC are great and they're around $60 for the set.

pack-indy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    109   0   0
    Mar 2, 2011
    Shoshone NF
    Lookie here! Oh man. This might be the perfect all around handgun. Can't wait to shoot it. Trigger actually ain't bad, one of the better factory CZ triggers I've felt. Surefire fits right at home. Will fit HD duty perfectly. Really pleased so far, I'm sure I'll break it in no time.....

Looking good. My only complaint from coon fingering that model is that I'm unable to manipulate the slide stop with my thumb without a pretty big hand rotation. Anyone else notice this?

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I finally got my new toy:

KelTek%20Sub2k_zps0vzm9omq.jpg

Not the best pic, but I'm still :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.