88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Morning folks! :coffee:

Wild tangent here.. Got a grandson about to start driving. Looking for a little runabout that can be had for a grand or so. His other Nana gave him a little Dodge Neon that runs but the transmission cooler is cracked and i think the tranny is toast. Don't think a $1500 transmission job is worth it in a 2004 neon. Plus $300 for the radiator and flushing the transmission fluid outta the motor. If you have or run across something that looks like a likely candidate, please let me know.

Thanks.

If I see anything out there, I'll let you know. Both of my son's started driving in a Subaru Impreza. It was perfect for a new driver in that it was reliable, safe, underpowered, had 4 doors and was easy to drive. Those are not the most common cars out there, but you do see the older one's occasionally going for about that much money.

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    Good Morning my CZ friends, if any you guys see or hear of a CZ P10 in the FDE available please give me a shout would like to pick one up. Thanks and hope all are doing well!psyko

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Morning folks! :coffee:
    Good Morning my CZ friends, if any you guys see or hear of a CZ P10 in the FDE available please give me a shout would like to pick one up. Thanks and hope all are doing well!psyko

Will do Barry. The Outdoorsman in Greenwood got a shipment of at least 10 P10Cs a couple of weeks back, but I think that they are all black. I'm due for a trip in and will stop by there sometime this week to see if they have anything in FDE.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I saw on FB last night that CZ produces a .380 version of the P07 for the Mexican market. I'd love to find the parts to be able to shoot .380 in my P07. I'd never carry it that way, but if you reload, .380 can be a really cheap round to practice with. It's closer to the 9mm for practice than a .22lr Kadet kit brings you but can be reloaded for near $4 a box.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Saw that Dan Wesson is discontinuing the CCO. That's a bit surprising, but the ECO seems to fill the void. The ECO has better checkering and is about $350 more expensive. Maybe the CCO will become rare enough to cause the prices to go up a bit. This is par for the course for me lately. I've decided that I want to limit carry to some places to only guns that can be replaced and my CCO was my replaceable Dan Wesson. Not so much now, I guess.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Saw that Dan Wesson is discontinuing the CCO. That's a bit surprising, but the ECO seems to fill the void. The ECO has better checkering and is about $350 more expensive. Maybe the CCO will become rare enough to cause the prices to go up a bit. This is par for the course for me lately. I've decided that I want to limit carry to some places to only guns that can be replaced and my CCO was my replaceable Dan Wesson. Not so much now, I guess.

Has to be a solid reason to discontinue. There are more than a few of these in circulation.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy

Good, maybe I won't lose a ton of money when I go to sell mine again... ;)

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    :coffee:
    Sitting at Community Hosp with the wife. She has some tests and a CT scan this morning. She'll be Jonesing for coffee by the time that's done.
    Best wishes and prayers sent Patience.

Has to be a solid reason to discontinue. There are more than a few of these in circulation.
    I think they are just doing a model refresh maybe. The exact same gun is still produced, just at a higher trim level. There are a number of models that are being discontinued, such as the Valor Blued and the Silverback. Here's the link: Dan Wesson Discontinued Archives - Dan Wesson

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Best wishes and prayers sent Patience.

I think they are just doing a model refresh maybe. The exact same gun is still produced, just at a higher trim level. There are a number of models that are being discontinued, such as the Valor Blued and the Silverback. Here's the link: Dan Wesson Discontinued Archives - Dan Wesson

I will read this when I get back.
    AllenM has both my pistols done........I has a big happy right now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom