The CZickness XIII: Lucky 13, we could all use some.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

ChrisK

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Starke County
    I'm not allowed to run anymore..Fractured my left knee about 10 years ago and the Doc told me no more running because it will fracture again...Stress Fracture...

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I'm not allowed to run anymore..Fractured my left knee about 10 years ago and the Doc told me no more running because it will fracture again...Stress Fracture...

I tore my right ankle up around 1982-ish and that put a hell of a hitch in my giddy-up. That was multiple damage to it. It still bothers me if I spend a day using ladders etc. Pretty much ended my running and water skiing. I would drive the boat but only tubed behind it.

ChrisK

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Starke County
    After Church today I have to change the Oil in the Truck then I might run the Scorpion to test out the trigger upgrade. Luckily I just have to walk out back to the range.... Getting ready to order everything to build my two INGO lowers...:rockwoot:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    After Church today I have to change the Oil in the Truck then I might run the Scorpion to test out the trigger upgrade. Luckily I just have to walk out back to the range.... Getting ready to order everything to build my two INGO lowers...:rockwoot:

Man some range time would be so cool.

JonProphet

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    Went Friday night. Winter is over. Time to work on the property. Rain stopped now its time to recover. I'm going to have to take a day off of work this week to get gravel and river rock and get a tire or two for the farm truck.

Luckily I got to the range Friday night. Still planning on doing a company outing to Point Black on Saturday.

-JD-

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I managed to squeeze a quick range trip in this afternoon. Put 12 rounds through the Redhawk with some ammo that's a bit more stout than the stuff I've been running. Then, ran a quick 50 rounds through the SP01 Tac, which is a really sweet shooter. That one needs to get tapped for range trips more often. I ran a bunch of .22lr through an AR as well as my 10/22 Carbine. Today was the first time I've run the 10/22 in maybe 3 years. Probably more. That's a fun little rifle and with the aftermarket TechSights on it, it handles like an M1 Carbine. I also got a bit of practice in with one of the ARs, but with the .22 kit in it. Not quite the same as shooting .223 or 5.56, but it was good to practice with the gun anyway. The whole range trip saw only about 30 minutes of shooting but it was good anyway.

King31

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    Southern Indiana
    I managed to squeeze a quick range trip in this afternoon. Put 12 rounds through the Redhawk with some ammo that's a bit more stout than the stuff I've been running. Then, ran a quick 50 rounds through the SP01 Tac, which is a really sweet shooter. That one needs to get tapped for range trips more often. I ran a bunch of .22lr through an AR as well as my 10/22 Carbine. Today was the first time I've run the 10/22 in maybe 3 years. Probably more. That's a fun little rifle and with the aftermarket TechSights on it, it handles like an M1 Carbine. I also got a bit of practice in with one of the ARs, but with the .22 kit in it. Not quite the same as shooting .223 or 5.56, but it was good to practice with the gun anyway. The whole range trip saw only about 30 minutes of shooting but it was good anyway.

Sounds like a good one! I ran about 60 rounds through my Shield and 75B. It looks like the deep clean I gave the 75 worked out well as I had no feeding problems. Was hoping to shoot my 6.5 Grendel reloads but couldn’t quite work it into the schedule. 7th highest flood on record on the Ohio took a lot of my time today. Did some joy riding and took several drone pictures. Crazy stuff!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom